Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I have 450 g2 laptop and try ton install yosemite whit clover on it.after clover boot screen when i select Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Yosemite it show this dialog box:this version of os x is not supprted this platform.
my bootable flash is ok and efi file that i select is correct.
please help

Dear Rehabman
Tanks for your reply.
My internet speed is very slow and i can't brows and read all the pages to find my answer.
If hit is possible for you answer my question here:my bootable flash is ok.when i plug it in to my 4540s i can boot to install screen..but on probook 450 g2 this eror will show:this version of mac os x is not supported on this platform.
How can i pass it?
Sorry for bad english skil.

Dear Rehabman
Tanks for your reply.
My internet speed is very slow and i can't brows and read all the pages to find my answer.
If hit is possible for you answer my question here:my bootable flash is ok.when i plug it in to my 4540s i can boot to install screen..but on probook 450 g2 this eror will show:this version of mac os x is not supported on this platform.
How can i pass it?
Sorry for bad english skil.

Your 450 G2 requires a different version of OS X and a different Clover setup than your 4540s.

That means i have to prepare a clover bootabe flash again?
What os x can i use?
El capitan is good for me?
Brother for clover i used the correct config.plist.
5500 hd

Hi again
I have pass the eror that told:this version of mac os x is not supported on this platform but now when i select boot from install yosemite...on my flash it stuck on apple logo with a dark background.

Please guide me..not with linking me to faq
I connected from iran and have not high speed internet.we have limited speed on net..please if it is possible for you guide me to pass apple logo and install mac.
By flag?

I have done steps corroctly..bios setting is correct..clover bootloader lunche but when i select boot from yosemite installe ...it stuck on apple logo

I have done steps corroctly..bios setting is correct..clover bootloader lunche but when i select boot from yosemite installe ...it stuck on apple logo

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder (not EFI folder). Please strip Clover/themes before compressing as ZIP.

From where did you download Yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back