Contribute
Register

HP ProBook 450 G2 Broadwell HD5500 Boot Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G2
Hello again, friends. My problem is next
Is any chance to fix clover boot on 1920x1080 resolution?

OS X 10.11.6

Last edited:
Use Textedit to edit config.plist on system hard drive and change ScreenResolution to 1024 x 768.

Yes, of course. But if i want a full hd resolution ? :) 1024x768 looks so bad...

Yes, of course. But if i want a full hd resolution ? :) 1024x768 looks so bad...
Well, that's what I did and it has no effect on my screen resolution only for Clover boot screen.

Well, that's what I did and it has no effect on my screen resolution only for Clover boot screen.
Thanks friend, i test some variants now, and yes, this value changes only clover boot screen. But on FHD monitor 1024x768 clover screen looks like a sh... very bad :)
Is there no possibility of fix this resolution to normal?
I tried to change native uefi to uefi with csm, but this setting boot with 1024x768 resolution and ignore clover setting.

I wish I can help. You might wanna knock on RehabMan's door. He would have suggested it in the guide if there was a way, though.

Let me know what you come up with.

I can`t knock on RehabMan`s door, i`m noob and have no 10 messages to PM. I just tried to change ig-platform-id to 0x16160000, 0x16160002, 0x16260006. Results is the same :(
I`m lost at information on this forum... mess in my head

Hi, I also have the same graphical boot glitch problem. I already enable the patch for this on your config.plist, and also tried 1024x768 resolution, but the glitch is still there

Any help?

The boot glitch patch only reduces the severity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back