Contribute
Register

HP Probook 450 G1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't test HDMI but it didn't work at my 10.9 even before. (I hope you understand me :D my English isn't still perfect :D) Here are your files.View attachment 107171

Not good, you haven't selected DSDT/Config in latest PBI.

Press F4 in Clover screen, then use PBI CE to repatch DSDT, config, update kexts, Clover.

Not good, you haven't selected DSDT/Config in latest PBI.

Press F4 in Clover screen, then use PBI CE to repatch DSDT, config, update kexts, Clover.

Post me a screen which box I have to select for my Probook it could be easier for me. But now I have to go a will try it tomorrow.

Post me a screen which box I have to select for my Probook it could be easier for me. But now I have to go a will try it tomorrow.

The same as what you selected when installing.

Tested PBI 6.2.11.2 and yoshi, fresh install. Video card (intel hd4600) not working, shows 3mb of memory and much grapical glitches. Without CSM (on pure efi) can't install cause the screen was distored with many lines or so. Files and screen of sys info attach.

https://drive.google.com/

Tested PBI 6.2.11.2 and yoshi, fresh install. Video card (intel hd4600) not working, shows 3mb of memory and much grapical glitches. Without CSM (on pure efi) can't install cause the screen was distored with many lines or so. Files and screen of sys info attach.

https://drive.google.com/

I would not expect that patch for HD4600 to work. It is not valid...

Note: Best to use FakeID instead of InfoPlist patch...

Which patch is not valid, Rehan?

See note above about using FakeID. Problem with InfoPlist patches is they only work if the Info.plist in question is in the cache. And it can't get in the cache because the IDs don't match. InfoPlist patches might work if you boot without caches one time, then rebuild cache, then boot with caches, but they seem unreliable and therefore better to use FakeID which is designed for this purpose (make unsupported device-ids recognized).

See note above about using FakeID. Problem with InfoPlist patches is they only work if the Info.plist in question is in the cache. And it can't get in the cache because the IDs don't match. InfoPlist patches might work if you boot without caches one time, then rebuild cache, then boot with caches, but they seem unreliable and therefore better to use FakeID which is designed for this purpose (make unsupported device-ids recognized).

OK, I will try again. I prefer Info patch because it won't mess 10.9, but look like it fails:thumbdown:

EDIT: Please try again with 6.2.11.3

I have 3 mb 4600 issue too.Also after I run PBI my config.plist dies, can't boot normally only -x works.

OK, I will try again. I prefer Info patch because it won't mess 10.9, but look like it fails:thumbdown:

Yeah, InfoPlist patches work fine for kexts which are already in kernel cache. Thus, fine for all data that does not contribute to IOKit matching criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back