Contribute
Register

HP Probook 450 G1 - OSX Mavericks Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it only booted once, now it won't boot just like when I replaced the kexts manually

Hi there,

Sorry for this post, but I'm not able to send PM, so i must write and ask like this. (although it might not be in the best place, but last posts are more recent)

I'm planning on getting Probook 450 G1 (E9Y40EA - i5-4200M, HD4600), so can you guys help me ?

I've searched the forum and find out that on Probooks it's really straightforward to install mac osx (mavericks and yosemite), but still for this particular model (as I see in post #1), it's not like that.

So my question is:
- Is this laptop good choice or should I go for something else like Lenovo Z50-70/G50-70 or G510 ?
- Which one do you think is better, in terms of supported hardware and easier installation and maintenance?

Tnx in advance,
oli2290

Hi there,

Sorry for this post, but I'm not able to send PM, so i must write and ask like this. (although it might not be in the best place, but last posts are more recent)

I'm planning on getting Probook 450 G1 (E9Y40EA - i5-4200M, HD4600), so can you guys help me ?

I've searched the forum and find out that on Probooks it's really straightforward to install mac osx (mavericks and yosemite), but still for this particular model (as I see in post #1), it's not like that.

So my question is:
- Is this laptop good choice or should I go for something else like Lenovo Z50-70/G50-70 or G510 ?
- Which one do you think is better, in terms of supported hardware and easier installation and maintenance?

Tnx in advance,
oli2290

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Hy kickokim,

I would like to install hackingtosh(el capitan) to my HP probook 450 g1.
Is everithing work on your laptop? Because i saw that, ATI graphics card disabled.

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back