Motherboard
HP ProBook 440 G5
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I am newbie in Hackintosh, and I searched a lot and read guides. but I can't get to know that is my laptop is compatible.

because I think I have to try installing with stock wifi/bluetooth parts, because I am just one Korean college student and I think I have bad access to the stores that sells parts that had been confirmed as compatible. (I tried to find out exact wifi chip's name, but I couldn't find even in official homepage;just written as 'Realtek Wifi with bluetooth 4.2 combo, or Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168/8265 with bluetooth 4.2 combo')

So, is it possible to install Hackintosh with 'full wifi/bluetooth functionality' on HP ProBook 440 G5 with stock wifi/bluetooth chip?
If I can't use wifi when I install on vanilla device, can I use usb wifi to use wifi?

sorry for bad English, and ignorance. but I really want to study about Hackintosh..

Hi, I am newbie in Hackintosh, and I searched a lot and read guides. but I can't get to know that is my laptop is compatible.

because I think I have to try installing with stock wifi/bluetooth parts, because I am just one Korean college student and I think I have bad access to the stores that sells parts that had been confirmed as compatible. (I tried to find out exact wifi chip's name, but I couldn't find even in official homepage;just written as 'Realtek Wifi with bluetooth 4.2 combo, or Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168/8265 with bluetooth 4.2 combo')

So, is it possible to install Hackintosh with 'full wifi/bluetooth functionality' on HP ProBook 440 G5 with stock wifi/bluetooth chip?
If I can't use wifi when I install on vanilla device, can I use usb wifi to use wifi?

sorry for bad English, and ignorance. but I really want to study about Hackintosh..
intel wifi is not supported

your laptop has a guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sing-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/post-1821423

Then, Can I use wifi using USB wifi adapter?

Read FAQ:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back