CPU
Intel
Graphics
Gigs
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with chimera 2.2.1 on my probook 4320s with 10.9 mavericks on it.
I am turning it one next choosing disk and next macintosh is turning on for very very long time.
I made photo with turning on and typing -v. zdj?cie.JPG

Thanks for help
Merry christmas

Kubszton

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with chimera 2.2.1 on my probook 4320s with 10.9 mavericks on it.
I am turning it one next choosing disk and next macintosh is turning on for very very long time.
I made photo with turning on and typing -v.View attachment 77459

Thanks for help
Merry christmas

Kubszton

The graphics on your 4320s are unsupported. To install, you'll need to remove all the Intel graphics kexts (AppleIntelSNB*, AppleIntelFrame*, AppleIntelHD*).

Then you'll need to do some editing/replacing of those kexts... see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/

Motherboard
Windows
CPU
Intel
Graphics
Gigs
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thank you for reply but I have next problem that I have not got any of this file wchih are in this tutorial. When I install new kexts program tell that installatio was succesfull but after reboot it doesn't work and These kexts are not in folder

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you for reply but I have next problem that I have not got any of this file wchih are in this tutorial. When I install new kexts program tell that installatio was succesfull but after reboot it doesn't work and These kexts are not in folder

You have an unsupported graphics chip. I have provided the best information I know of, it is up to you to figure it out from there.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
hi Kubszton, any success with Mavericks and HP Probook 4320s ?
I want to start with it...
thanks for sharing !

Status
Not open for further replies.