Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi
CPU
i3-4360
Graphics
HD 4600
Hi there guys ! I wanted to ask any one of you who might have hackintoshed their Probook 430 G3.

Any info will be appreciated, like any obstacles you encountered and how you solved it or point to the right direction for me to read.

I'm planning on following this well known Guide >
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

I've been told to replace Wifi card to this one > Broadcom BCM94352Z
M.2 PCie

Apparently there has been success stories but I it also says it's experimental so that's why I wanted to ask.
Cheers for all your support and time! I will update as I try this week.

Hi there guys ! I wanted to ask any one of you who might have hackintoshed their Probook 430 G3.

Any info will be appreciated, like any obstacles you encountered and how you solved it or point to the right direction for me to read.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

M.2 PCie

Apparently there has been success stories but I it also says it's experimental so that's why I wanted to ask.

You should follow the guide and post results in the guide thread.

M.2 PCie

I have same laptop and I made a guide about it: HP ProBook 430 G3. The only problem I have is non-working headphones slot. Does this slot works for you?

I have same laptop and I made a guide about it: HP ProBook 430 G3. The only problem I have is non-working headphones slot. Does this slot works for you?

I have followed this Guide, repeatedly, revising each detail but it just never worked for my 430 G3, I could not get it to boot from HDD. Tried many times, with diff settings.
So I changed course, I sold it and got a Lenovo U430 i5. Arriving tomorrow, so will follow your other Guide.
I guess I could have waited for G3's to be more compatible but just could not wait.

I also sold the Wifi Card I had bought for it and already got the one you use in your Lenovo.

I have followed this Guide, repeatedly, revising each detail but it just never worked for my 430 G3, I could not get it to boot from HDD. Tried many times, with diff settings.
So I changed course, I sold it and got a Lenovo U430 i5. Arriving tomorrow, so will follow your other Guide.
I guess I could have waited for G3's to be more compatible but just could not wait.

I also sold the Wifi Card I had bought for it and already got the one you use in your Lenovo.

The u430 guide will still require that you follow it carefully and exactly...

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back