Contribute
Register

Hp pro book 470 G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also one more, RehabMan, help me.

I think I found the antenna in my country it looks like this (pic attached)

Called -Antenna Espada IEEE 802,11 A B G N (2,5-5,85Ghz)+ rf cable

Think this is gonna work with my AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB ?

So if I attach it to the free socket will my blue tooth work?

Thank you. I miss the knowledge of this antennas and etc..

Hard to tell from that pic. You'll end up cutting whatever board it is connected to...

Something more like this...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/pair-Univer...472439?hash=item3ab9182cb7:g:GHUAAOSwk1JWb4~a

Hy, how is with support for this PC? I have HP ProBook 470 G2 (i7 processor), i succesfully installed Hackintosh, the latest version, how is with AMD graphic card, Wifi card, touhcpad and other components?

I have succesfully installed this drivers, i can´t get to work my Audio card, Wifi and my hotkey for setting brightness etc.. Is there anyway to fix also those few things?

I have succesfully installed this drivers, i can´t get to work my Audio card, Wifi and my hotkey for setting brightness etc.. Is there anyway to fix also those few things?

Follow the guide as written. In the case of issues, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Keep in mind the guide is for 10.11. Also keep in mind WiFi requires you to install compatible WiFi hardware.

Already create everything from there post, except i have 10.12 not 10.11, i can´t get old version of OSX anymore.

First when i install OSX i make a few clicks in Multibeast, dont´t remember anymore what i have clicked, but i think something about Realtek audio... after that i go throught guide from your link, but still my audio doesn´t work, like it doesn´t recognize it at all..

Last edited:
First when i install OSX i make a few clicks in Multibeast,

My guide does not use Multibeast. Start over. Follow guide as written.

I will start again with your guide. Found old OSX version 10.11 i think, and i am already downloading it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back