IntelCore i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD4400; AMDRadeon R5 M255;1600x900 screen resolution
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
  3. Other
Hello guys I have a few questions :)

Ive got the following : Hp Pro book 470 G2 Core i5 -4210U ( intel hd 4400 512 mb video in bios) ; amd radeon r5m255.
Dunno If i need to list anything else. SO ive started with this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html. Cant boot to installer from USB. Here is a photo from screen.In bios i disabled everything mentioned in guide and have hybrid UEFI.I ve used HD4400-4600 config.plist

Also I have legacy installed Windows 7 pro 64x . I did shrink the volume (look at screenshot)will I be able to install mac os x to that 117.19 GB shrinked place? I need dual boot mac/win.So what did I do wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_20151013_0915350_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20151013_0915350_rewind.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 313
  • shrinked.png
    shrinked.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 383
Hello guys I have a few questions :)

Ive got the following : Hp Pro book 470 G2 Core i5 -4210U ( intel hd 4400 512 mb video in bios) ; amd radeon r5m255.
Dunno If i need to list anything else. SO ive started with this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html. Cant boot to installer from USB. Here is a photo from screen.In bios i disabled everything mentioned in guide and have hybrid UEFI.I ve used HD4400-4600 config.plist

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Also I have legacy installed Windows 7 pro 64x . I did shrink the volume (look at screenshot)will I be able to install mac os x to that 117.19 GB shrinked place? I need dual boot mac/win.So what did I do wrong?

You will need to migrate Windows to UEFI or re-install. OS X requires GPT, and Windows legacy uses MBR.

How do I migrate it to UEFI?

What do u mean post?

Attachments

• dfsdf3444.png
    dfsdf3444.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 287
Yes.

That's me a number of years ago. Still have those skis though [they were new in that photo]... with a slightly better technique.

Thats nice )Do you drink beer?

What about clover folder? Ill try to convert mbr to gpt today

Thats nice )Do you drink beer?

I like beer... especially IPAs (more hops == better).

What about clover folder? Ill try to convert mbr to gpt today

The Clover folder looks fine for a Haswell <=1080p laptop. No idea if that is your specs, as your profile is not filled out...

If that is a match, any problem is likely due to incorrect BIOS settings (legacy enabled?) or USB problems (try all USB ports, both USB2 and USB3 sticks).

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I like beer... especially IPAs (more hops == better).

The Clover folder looks fine for a Haswell <=1080p laptop. No idea if that is your specs, as your profile is not filled out...

If that is a match, any problem is likely due to incorrect BIOS settings (legacy enabled?) or USB problems (try all USB ports, both USB2 and USB3 sticks).

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I have 1600 x 900 resolution here. Hd 4400 I guess.
All usb ports here 3.0. Any thoughts?

Any way I can buy you a beer? Im currently in Russia, but I have webmoney/paypall /visa and etc.

I have 1600 x 900 resolution here. Hd 4400 I guess.
All usb ports here 3.0. Any thoughts?

Try all USB ports, with both USB2 and USB3 sticks.

Any way I can buy you a beer? Im currently in Russia, but I have webmoney/paypall /visa and etc.

Thanks for the offer, but it is not really allowed based on site rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back