CPU
I7 6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530
Hi I have HP Pavillion G6 2221ss

Specs:

CPU: I5 3210M - Need to fix aicpm.kext for this
CHIPSET: HM76 EXPRESS MOBILE
VIDEO: HD4000 Working with new injection method. (ATI 7670M detected but not working and maybe never work)
SOUND: 7SERIES/C210 SERIES CHIPSET HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO 8086:1E20 - Only works with VoodooHda
LAN: RTL8101E/8102E - WORKING WITH KEXT
WIFI/BLUETOOTH: Not working, need to change the minipci express card for a DW1510
TOUCHPAD: Synaptics kext rehabman working

*Usb3 Issues: Only work at USB 1.0 The USB2 near power connector is working.

You can download all needed for this kind of laptops. If you have one of this or similar you can try this kexts.

View attachment SLE.zip
View attachment Extra.zip

Hi I have HP Pavillion G6 2221ss

Specs:

CPU: I5 3210M - Need to fix aicpm.kext for this
CHIPSET: HM76 EXPRESS MOBILE
VIDEO: HD4000 Working with new injection method. (ATI 7670M detected but not working and maybe never work)
SOUND: 7SERIES/C210 SERIES CHIPSET HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO 8086:1E20 - Only works with VoodooHda

LAN: RTL8101E/8102E - WORKING WITH KEXT
WIFI/BLUETOOTH: Not working, need to change the minipci express card for a DW1510

TOUCHPAD: Synaptics kext rehabman working

I need some help for this laptop.
I get lapic kernel error panic, solved with kernel patcher with chameleon.
I generated SSDT.aml with the script but not working.

View attachment 67969
View attachment 67970

What is not working? Did you install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from Multibeast?

What is not working? Did you install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from Multibeast?

Yes i installed AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from multibeast but i get kernel lapic error

Yes i installed AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from multibeast but i get kernel lapic error

Yes, not AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext related and very common on HP's "consumer laptops." You need the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon. You can use Chameleon Wizard to install it.

Yes, not AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext related and very common on HP's "consumer laptops." You need the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon. You can use Chameleon Wizard to install it.

I have this installed, but if i use this i have only two p-states. No solution for this? And Hp laptops are bad because they crypt their bios and we can't modify them. :banghead:

Maybe a solution modify AppleACPIPlatform.kext ?

I have this installed, but if i use this i have only two p-states. No solution for this? And Hp laptops are bad because they crypt their bios and we can't modify them. :banghead:

Maybe a solution modify AppleACPIPlatform.kext ?

What sysdef are you using?
No reason to mess with AppleACPIPlatform.
Did you install an SSDT?

What sysdef are you using?
No reason to mess with AppleACPIPlatform.
Did you install an SSDT?

Sysdef: MacBook 9,2 . Yes i installed one from Hp probook for ivy bridge i5 and generated a new one too with a script.

Only p-states 12-25 with MSRDumper

Sysdef: MacBook 9,2 . Yes i installed one from Hp probook for ivy bridge i5 and generated a new one too with a script.

Only p-states 12-25 with MSRDumper

Using stock AppleACPIPlatform?

Using stock AppleACPIPlatform?

Yes , i didn't change it. It has 581KBytes

I want the correct pstates for battery life, then i will fix dsdt for battery and install your kext :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back