Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion dv7 is it compatibly for hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you say in a few words, how can I do that, please. :rolleyes:

- Run MaciASL
- Choose Tools -> Generate SSDT
and then?

ок. i did the following:

run Multibeast:
- UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
- Sandy/Ivy only: Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement -> 10.8.5
run Chameleon Wizard:
- Pached with KernelPatcher because become Local APIC panic (restart -x GraphicsEnabler=No)
- Change SMBios.plist (chois MacBookPro 9.1)
ProBook Installer:
- installed SSDT-Generator
- changes to /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
set GenerateCStates=No
set GeneratePStates=No
add DropSSDT=Yes

but when I restart again, I become this error:

20150131_213906.jpg

what did I do wrong?

p.s. it works when I start it with -x flag

ок. i did the following:

run Multibeast:
- UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
- Sandy/Ivy only: Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement -> 10.8.5
run Chameleon Wizard:
- Pached with KernelPatcher because become Local APIC panic (restart -x GraphicsEnabler=No)
- Change SMBios.plist (chois MacBookPro 9.1)
ProBook Installer:
- installed SSDT-Generator
- changes to /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
set GenerateCStates=No
set GeneratePStates=No
add DropSSDT=Yes

but when I restart again, I become this error:

View attachment 124638

what did I do wrong?

p.s. it works when I start it with -x flag

Try with flags:
IGPlatformID=01660004 nv_disable=1 dart=0 -v

Boot flags depending on hardware config is discussed here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

But that's general guidelines sir.
Im most likely going to run into 101 problems if I just go off that link/sublinks

What do you expect? The guide is an excellent way to start and the FAQ is a good place to look when trying to solve a specific issue.

Suggest you get started learning...

I did sir I got it to boot but for the life of me I can't get it to show any driver in the install menu of OSX when I go into disk utility.I went to clover fix achi and nothing helps. I look at all the forms and can't find anything. It only shows me my two USB

I did sir I got it to boot but for the life of me I can't get it to show any driver in the install menu of OSX when I go into disk utility.I went to clover fix achi and nothing helps. I look at all the forms and can't find anything. It only shows me my two USB

The SATA controller might be in RAID mode. Read the guide carefully... it is covered in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back