Hp pavilion dv6-6c65sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go.
I did fresh install and I didn’t do much configuration only the following:
- After fresh install I only installed bootloadrer from multibeast
- Copied kexts and config.plit to CLOVER also installed kexts to system volume
- Set IntelGFX=0
- Updated CLOVERX64.efi since my USB installer is created from unibeast.
- I copied the DSDT.aml the one you uploaded in #122 because when I create one I get 0x6D in SBUS.
- Installed USB wifi to get gen_debug tools because I don't have wired connection ( please note that I tested the sleep before usb wifi installation same result getting system freeze after wake and USB2 not working)

Attachments

• debug_7412.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Here we go.
I did fresh install and I didn’t do much configuration only the following:
- After fresh install I only installed bootloadrer from multibeast
- Copied kexts and config.plit to CLOVER also installed kexts to system volume
- Set IntelGFX=0
- Updated CLOVERX64.efi since my USB installer is created from unibeast.
- I copied the DSDT.aml the one you uploaded in #122 because when I create one I get 0x6D in SBUS.
- Installed USB wifi to get gen_debug tools because I don't have wired connection ( please note that I tested the sleep before usb wifi installation same result getting system freeze after wake and USB2 not working)

What is the issue? This ioreg shows USB working.

Note: You forgot to implement CPU PM.

Last edited:
What is the issue? This ioreg shows USB working.
If the usb is working then I need to fix the laptop after wake from sleep getting freeze not sure if it from usb or from system itself.
I installed Sierra on usb 32 gb. After wake from sleep laptop getting freeze and if I have mouse plugged in USB 3 port I see it moving on screen during the freeze And if it is plugged in USB 2 port I don't see it moving during freeze.
As I said it is maybe from USB 2 problem or the system configuration.
Is there any fix for the wake after sleep?

If the usb is working then I need to fix the laptop after wake from sleep getting freeze not sure if it from usb or from system itself.
I installed Sierra on usb 32 gb. After wake from sleep laptop getting freeze and if I have mouse plugged in USB 3 port I see it moving on screen during the freeze And if it is plugged in USB 2 port I don't see it moving during freeze.
As I said it is maybe from USB 2 problem or the system configuration.
Is there any fix for the wake after sleep?

You should not install to USB.
Install to SATA.

You should not install to USB.
Install to SATA.
NO. I don't want to lose my data in HD.
If there is any fix or patch for sleep or maybe I can accept that there is no solution for it?

NO. I don't want to lose my data in HD.
If there is any fix or patch for sleep or maybe I can accept that there is no solution for it?

Problems with sleep when using USB for a system drive are not uncommon, not unexpected.
Install to SATA.

Problems with sleep when using USB for a system drive are not uncommon, not unexpected.
Install to SATA.
I tried that on 3 different computers it is normal for me. Even on my MSI GF62VR 7RF laptop.
I guess there is no solution :|

I tried that on 3 different computers it is normal for me. Even on my MSI GF62VR 7RF laptop.
I guess there is no solution :|

My suggestion is to install to a SATA connected device.

Is it possible to make my internal fingerprint reader (Validity Sensor WBF PID=0018) to work on Sierra/high Sierra?

Is it possible to make my internal fingerprint reader (Validity Sensor WBF PID=0018) to work on Sierra/high Sierra?

Not that I know of. Typically, we simply disable the associated USB port such that it doesn't draw power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back