Motherboard
Hp Pavilion dv6 6c65sx
CPU
i7 2670QM/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000/HD 6700m, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have pavilion dv6-6c65sx. My laptop doesn't support UEFI. I tried to make usb Sierra 10.12.6 installer by following this guide using legacy but I had no luck to reach the clover. I also tried on all my 4 usb ports. I used both boot0af and boot0ss. I always get stuck at photo N.1.

The only way to reach the clover during startup is to use unibeast but I can't reach the installer. Check photo N.2. Also I pressed F2 + F4 and attached /ACPI/ORIGIN folder.

My laptop has dual graphics. I don't know how to disable radeon gpu but there is an option on bios I don't know which one to choose between them, dynamic and fixed mode. Attached screenshot.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 318
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 258
  • Bios.jpg
    Bios.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1,055
  • origin.zip
    33.7 KB · Views: 82
I have pavilion dv6-6c65sx. My laptop doesn't support UEFI. I tried to make usb Sierra 10.12.6 installer by following this guide using legacy but I had no luck to reach the clover. I also tried on all my 4 usb ports. I used both boot0af and boot0ss. I always get stuck at photo N.1.

The only way to reach the clover during startup is to use unibeast but I can't reach the installer. Check photo N.2. Also I pressed F2 + F4 and attached /ACPI/ORIGIN folder.

My laptop has dual graphics. I don't know how to disable radeon gpu but there is an option on bios I don't know which one to choose between them, dynamic and fixed mode. Attached screenshot.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"
All details are already complete as requested.

All details are already complete as requested.

Profile details are not complete (chipset is not specified... could be 6-series or 7-series).

Follow the guide.
If you have an issue, attach problem reporting files.

Profile details are not complete (chipset is not specified... could be 6-series or 7-series).

Follow the guide.
I have no idea what chipset series is this.
I will upload screenshots from cpu-z.

Follow the guide.
I can't reach the clover when I follow that guide. The only way to reach it is when I use unibeast.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 173
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 166
I have no idea what chipset series is this.
I will upload screenshots from cpu-z.

Screen shot clearly shows "HM65". Therefore 6-series.

I can't reach the clover when I follow that guide. The only way to reach it is when I use unibeast.

No problem reporting files attached.

OK. Fixed the profile.

No problem reporting files attached.
I already uploaded the /origin/patched folder when I used unibeast. See the top.
The only way I reached the clover is when I used unibeast.

Should I follow the guide or unibeast?
I will upload files after you answer.

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 176
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
:/
Ok. I followed that guide I can't reach the clover or the installer to press f2 and f4. I get stuck at that screen. I tried on all usb ports. The only way to reach the clover is when I use unibeast.

Uploaded the clover for that guide.

Make sure you install Clover with correct legacy settings.
No idea what you mean by "that screen".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back