Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion 23-b103es AIO doesn't boot from HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte > Need full model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Good morning,

After a successful Yosemite install, all works OK (except wifi and sound), but the real deal is that I cannot start OS X from the HDD. I've tried lots of things like mounting manually the EFI partition with EFI mounter and following this tutorial too https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/install-bootloader-and-extra-to-efi-partition.115818/ but with no luck. I've tried all BIOS possible settings (disabling secure boot, AHCI Enabled, etc.). The only thing that I've achieved is running multibeast, and installing the bootloader on an USB, then boot from there. But I think it's not the way that's supposed to do.

Thank you for your help

@ness91, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@ness91, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Motherboard: Intel H61
CPU: i3-3220
Discrete Graphics: NVidia GT610M
GFX: Intel HD Graphics 2500
Socket: LGA 1155

It's an HP Pavilion All In One (AIO)

Motherboard: Intel H61
CPU: i3-3220
Discrete Graphics: NVidia GT610M
GFX: Intel HD Graphics 2500
Socket: LGA 1155

It's an HP Pavilion All In One (AIO)
Great, now please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

I have an HP AIO 24-b223w and I need to figure out how to change BIOS settings per all videos I see. I cannot find half of the settings. Thanks!

@samirsodmg, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back