Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HP Pavilion 15-e054sa Yosemite Compatibility

I have a problem...

I can boot into the Chimera Bootloader and select Yosemite to boot into but when the Apple Logo and Loading bar appears, the loading bar doesn't do anything and just stays the same, I've waited because I know how long it sometimes takes to boot from USB but still nothing...

Any ideas How to solve this?

My Notebook Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M @ 2.40GHz
GPU: Intel HD 4000 (1366 x 768)
RAM: 8GB (2x 4GB Samsung SODIMM 1600MHz
Current OS: Win 8.1 (To be replaced by Yosemite)

If you need more info about my PC, please tell me :D

Last edited:
I have a problem...

I can boot into the Chimera Bootloader and select Yosemite to boot into but when the Apple Logo and Loading bar appears, the loading bar doesn't do anything and just stays the same, I've waited because I know how long it sometimes takes to boot from USB but still nothing...

Any ideas How to solve this?

My Notebook Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M @ 2.40GHz
GPU: Intel HD 4000 (1366 x 768)
RAM: 8GB (2x 4GB Samsung SODIMM 1600MHz
Current OS: Win 8.1 (To be replaced by Yosemite)

If you need more info about my PC, please tell me :D

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

WHP Pavilion 15-e054sa Notebook Compatibility

I've read through the guide and tried a bunch of Bootflags but still nothing's happening even after quite a long stretch of time. Before putting the USB into my PC, I changed/updated and deleted the correct .kext files as well.

I don't know what I should do next...

I'm sorry if I'm being a nuisance by not knowing what to do... :(

I've read through the guide and tried a bunch of Bootflags but still nothing's happening even after quite a long stretch of time. Before putting the USB into my PC, I changed/updated and deleted the correct .kext files as well.

I don't know what I should do next...

I'm sorry if I'm being a nuisance by not knowing what to do... :(

Fill out your profile as requested in the guide. No idea until you have accurate and complete details in your profile... it simply isn't possible to provide advice with the information you've provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back