i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Iwant to install a compatible WiFi in HP Pavilion 15. I want to install DW1820A but it turns out my laptop has Intel AC 9560 which means it is a M.2 Key E WiFi and it uses CnVI Interface. Is there any adapter I can use to install DW1820A in this laptop or are there any changes I have to make due to CnVi being incomaptible with macOS?
I have shortlisted the following adapter. Any thoughts regarding its compatibility?

EB7E44BE-6179-4703-B731-1095D99DA8CC.png

Last edited:
Hey man, I have the same laptop as you. Can you send me your EFI file so that I can use it, please? I really want to get into hackintoshing but I really don't know how to do it.

EDIT: Can you also share your BIOS settings too?

For those needing my Clover folder. Here it is.
@namanprat Use default BIOS settings

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 293
When I'm trying to get into the initial setup where you enter your apple ID etc., my laptop just shuts down. could you help me with that please?

When I'm trying to get into the initial setup where you enter your apple ID etc., my laptop just shuts down. could you help me with that please?
Same problem !

Hey man did you find out if this adapter works?

Hi, I have and HP Gaming 15 with intel 9300H and NVIDIA 1050, I copied your Clover files to installation USB but I got stuck, Did you follow any particular guide? Any specific BIOS configuration? I can't make it work. Thanks for your help.

Hi, I have and HP Gaming 15 with intel 9300H and NVIDIA 1050, I copied your Clover files to installation USB but I got stuck, Did you follow any particular guide? Any specific BIOS configuration? I can't make it work. Thanks for your help.
NVIDIA 1050 won't work on Catalina

also dual gpu won't work either, only your intel graphics will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back