Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> HP Pavilion 15 Gaming Intel UHD 630 Brightness Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Thanks for sharing your clover. I have laptop HP Pavilion Gaming 15 like your spec. So, I want to install Catalina with your Clover but have error with SMCLightSensor (I'm boot with Verbose mode). And then, I'm use kexts to fix that (on screenshot). Success to enter Setup, but in installation stuck at 2 minutes after that reboot.View attachment 452608
You can use the clover attached and don't forget to generate ACPI so everything works perfectly with u, u still have the problem so share the logs here and you can temporary disable kexst like SMCLightSennsor maybe you're using old version

How I can generate ACPI? This is a first time Install Hackintosh
once you have managed to install macOS then you can:

@RAFFAY What patches did you use for the DSDT?

Hello tonymacx86, with a lot of effort I am finally able to install macOS Catalina 10.15.2 on my HP Pavilion 15 Gaming dk-01297tx. This laptop is equipped with an i7-9750H, Intel UHD 630 + GTX 1650. There was a trackpad issue which I'm able to resolve (it is an ELAN I2C Touchpad) but now I'm encountering a strange problem, my video memory for UHD 630 is correctly shown as 1536MB, so I assume that it is correctly recognized by macOS but strangely there are no brightness controls in Display section.

Attached is my EFI/Clover folder.

Kindly someone, please shed some light on this issue.

Hi bro , may i know how do u make the TrackPad work bro ? Been trying so hard but its doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back