i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to install macOS Mojave on my recently purchased HP Pavilion 15 Gaming. I have installed hacks in the past as well but this is blewing my mind. There is no such issue evident from verbose screen. But I'm stuck at verbose screen with no response from keyboard. Can anyone please help me.

Attached is my Clover folder and verbose screen.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_2816.jpg
    IMG_2816.jpg
    876.2 KB · Views: 292
Hi, i'm trying to install High Sierra in the same laptop you have.

I have install it on an external drive because during installation the disk utility can't see my internal (added) SSD and the NVMe cause a reboot-loop during installation on the second screen with the progress bar (it stucks at 12 minute remaining and then it reboots).

Now my pc starts with high sierra but:
1) it boots from an external drive (3.0 USB can cause a kernel panic)
2) wifi/bluetooth card doesn't work (you need to buy and install a different card because no drivers exist for it)
3) touchpad doesn't work
4) macOS can't see SATA (PCI NVMe can be used but may can cause some random crash)
5) the internal graphic UHD 630 use only 7 MB
6) Battery percentage not working (stuck or at 100% or 99%)
7) dedicated graphics card doesn't work

If you want i can share my EFI configuration and may we can collaborate for fix all the broken things.
The EFI folder isn't perfect, because it's a mashup of other configuration and some kext need to be deleted.

(Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian and i'm not good at english at all :D)

Hi, i'm trying to install High Sierra in the same laptop you have.

I have install it on an external drive because during installation the disk utility can't see my internal (added) SSD and the NVMe cause a reboot-loop during installation on the second screen with the progress bar (it stucks at 12 minute remaining and then it reboots).

Now my pc starts with high sierra but:
1) it boots from an external drive (3.0 USB can cause a kernel panic)
2) wifi/bluetooth card doesn't work (you need to buy and install a different card because no drivers exist for it)
3) touchpad doesn't work
4) macOS can't see SATA (PCI NVMe can be used but may can cause some random crash)
5) the internal graphic UHD 630 use only 7 MB
6) Battery percentage not working (stuck or at 100% or 99%)
7) dedicated graphics card doesn't work

If you want i can share my EFI configuration and may we can collaborate for fix all the broken things.
The EFI folder isn't perfect, because it's a mashup of other configuration and some kext need to be deleted.

(Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian and i'm not good at english at all :D)
please send me your files. i have same laptop but stuck on no nvram issue

please send me your files. i have same laptop but stuck on no nvram issue

File sharing directly is not allowed. Personal messaging only after you have posted more. Please review the Site Rules.

Files may be uploaded here for everyone to benefit from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back