Contribute
Register

HP OMEN 15-5113dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my knowledge but can you please show me how do I fix it correctly? Thank you

Add the 00 to the data at the end, just like you see for the IGPU inject.

Actually, I think they just have to match. So either removing the 00 from the IGPU inject (matching the HDAU inject) or adding the 00 to HDAU (matching the IGPU inject will work). Apple's ioreg files from real Macs show it with the 00 (NUL) terminator.

Last edited:
AMAZING RehabMan! Now I have external sound for both hot-plug and boot with HDMI plugged as I worked before on 10.13. Thank you.
And yes, just to confirm, I haven't modify the data for hda-gfx so please fix the guide plist for future users. Thank you again.

Actually, I think they just have to match. So either removing the 00 from the IGPU inject (matching the HDAU inject) or adding the 00 to HDAU (matching the IGPU inject will work). Apple's ioreg files from real Macs show it with the 00 (NUL) terminator.

Dear RehabMan,
After working smoothly for a while, I have updated this HP Omen laptop to 10.14.3, update to the latest Clover. But now the laggy at boot problem and glitchy graphics is happening again. It's the same if I change to MacbookPro 11,1. I have updated to the latest WhateverGreen 1.3.3 and Lilu 1.2.6. Last time it happened I just need to update WhateverGreen but this time it's not helping. HDMI is not working anymore either. Can you check my files and help? Thanks.

Attachments

• debug_32573.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back