CPU
Intel Core i5-4570
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I've recently bought an HP ENVY m6-1279el and I'm looking for info from someone that was successfull in install MacOS on this machine or that can point me in the right direction where to start. CPU is Intel Core i5-3230M (so Ivy Bridge).
Is the [Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11) of RehabMan valid for this series of notebook, or there is something specific? Thank you a lot in adavance!

Hello, I've recently bought an HP ENVY m6-1279el and I'm looking for info from someone that was successfull in install MacOS on this machine or that can point me in the right direction where to start. CPU is Intel Core i5-3230M (so Ivy Bridge).
Is the [Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11) of RehabMan valid for this series of notebook, or there is something specific? Thank you a lot in adavance!

The ProBook guide does not apply.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

dud, were u able to install mac os on that laptop? i've the same one but i can't find any guide or information on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back