Graphics
Nvidia 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have an HP Envy 750-124 Desktop computer. I'm deciding weather to sell or keep it right now and the big factor would be if I can install OSX on it. Its got the generic HP motherboard still in it. My questions are 2 fold. Is this machine hackintoshable and would it be better to remove the ** UPGRADES ** and just go with the onboard everything including PSU.

• i7 Skylake 6700 (3.4Ghz) Quad-Core (8 threads) LGA-1151 Socket
  • 16 Gigabyte of DDR3 RAM (MEMORY)
  • 2 TB OS Hard Drive
  • ** UPGRADE ** NVIDIA 960 GTX 2GB Video RAM (MEMORY)
  • USB 3 x6
  • USB 2 x2
  • ** UPGRADE ** 650W Power Supply Unit (PSU)
  • Multi-Card Reader.
Most of the items on it are farely straight forward and I am not concerned with the wifi or bluetooth really, would be nice but not necessary. I have a few OSX friendly USB wifi cards and bluetooth adapters

I have an HP Envy 750-124 Desktop computer. I'm deciding weather to sell or keep it right now and the big factor would be if I can install OSX on it. Its got the generic HP motherboard still in it. My questions are 2 fold. Is this machine hackintoshable and would it be better to remove the ** UPGRADES ** and just go with the onboard everything including PSU.

• i7 Skylake 6700 (3.4Ghz) Quad-Core (8 threads) LGA-1151 Socket
  • 16 Gigabyte of DDR3 RAM (MEMORY)
  • 2 TB OS Hard Drive
  • ** UPGRADE ** NVIDIA 960 GTX 2GB Video RAM (MEMORY)
  • USB 3 x6
  • USB 2 x2
  • ** UPGRADE ** 650W Power Supply Unit (PSU)
  • Multi-Card Reader.
Most of the items on it are farely straight forward and I am not concerned with the wifi or bluetooth really, would be nice but not necessary. I have a few OSX friendly USB wifi cards and bluetooth adapters

assume it is this one: http://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c04800122 ? using the H110 chipset? if so then have a little search around the site to see if anyone else is using the same chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back