Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M/ Intel HD 4600/1920x1080
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a laptop HP Envy 17-j016sr, help set him mac os mavericks. I can not understand what to do, and tried through, multibeats and through the clover, nothing works, the installation hangs or reboots or simply laptop, just can not figure out how to do dsdt and ssdt Fail, and how to include the video card GeFroce 750M. The second question is is it worth to put mavericks or immediately put yosemite? Really need help please do not get, do you how!

I have a laptop HP Envy 17-j016sr, help set him mac os mavericks. I can not understand what to do, and tried through, multibeats and through the clover, nothing works, the installation hangs or reboots or simply laptop, just can not figure out how to do dsdt and ssdt Fail, and how to include the video card GeFroce 750M. The second question is is it worth to put mavericks or immediately put yosemite? Really need help please do not get, do you how!

You should probably read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-locked-msrs-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.html

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

You should probably read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-locked-msrs-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.html

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

motherboard HM87, chipset - intel haswell
cpu intel core i7 (haswell) , socket 947 rPGA, i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz

motherboard HM87, chipset - intel haswell
cpu intel core i7 (haswell) , socket 947 rPGA, i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz

Read carefully. "in your profile"...

Read carefully. "in your profile"...

win 7
CPU
AMD 64 bit 3.3 GHz x 8 core
Graphics
GeForce 560

this is my home PC, and the fact that it is written by CPU-Z is a characteristic of the laptop, I want to put it on mac os

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back