Contribute
Register

HP Envy 15t-J100 TouchSmart - Complete Beginner (Don't know how to start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't working before no, but it just let me boot from USB now, so I changed the config.plist.

if my wifi isn't working and I've got the BCM94352HMB which is supposed to be compatible how do I fix that?

Ok I don't even have Ethernet working so I'm not sure how to download anything. My bigger issue right now is that Windows still isn't working, and the Mac partition doesn't show up at all in Clover (installed on the actual hdd)

Ok I got internet working, wifi at least, now onto getting speakers and headphone output working, any ideas?

And I still can't figure out how to get Windows working... the repair utility isn't able to access the drive, says it's locked or something.

Also, to get into OS X, I still have to boot from the USB, for some reason the Clover install on my HDD itself can't find the partition.

Ok I don't even have Ethernet working so I'm not sure how to download anything.

On a computer with access to the internet, of course.

My bigger issue right now is that Windows still isn't working, and the Mac partition doesn't show up at all in Clover (installed on the actual hdd)

Did you install HFSPlus.efi in drivers64UEFI?

Depending on what you did, you may have to re-install Windows.

I got Internet working with wifi.
my clover install on OS X partition is not seeing the OS X install, I can only boot from the installer USB
yes I did have the hfs plus driver, but if I try to repair or anything, windows says that the drive is locked...

the hfs plus driver was on the installer USB not the hdd (the hdd still has the vboxhfs-64.efi file)

my clover install on OS X partition is not seeing the OS X install, I can only boot from the installer USB

See post #75. It must be something different in your EFI config... USB vs. HDD...

the hfs plus driver was on the installer USB not the hdd (the hdd still has the vboxhfs-64.efi file)

Will not work.

Ill just copy everything over from my USB installer

And what do you mean "will not work" what should I do? Replace the vboxhfs with hfsplus?

Ill just copy everything over from my USB installer

And what do you mean "will not work" what should I do? Replace the vboxhfs with hfsplus?

You need HFSPlus.efi to boot OS X.

Ok, and as for windows, how should I go about getting it working again? I can't even access that partition because windows thinks the drive is locked. I'm running chkdsk right now with some parameters (/f /r /x) which is allowing at least that to work, but i don't know what else to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back