Contribute
Register

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 / HP ProDesk 600 G2 - SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. I configured the USB for a ProDesk 600 G2. You can change this in config.plist > Boot > Custom Flags. Delete the "uia_exclude=" stuff. Then add the 15 port limit patch to KextsToPatch.

Edit:
Try this one. I made the fixes.

I tried your EFI and so far all good... all AUDIO ports are working..... but i cant seem to change the theme for clover boot screen. Can you please help me with that? .. Also i see that there's no ig-platform in your config but the IGPU is working with full acceleration.. how did you manage that?.. will that not cause any issues with future updates???

I tried your EFI and so far all good... all AUDIO ports are working..... but i cant seem to change the theme for clover boot screen. Can you please help me with that? .. Also i see that there's no ig-platform in your config but the IGPU is working with full acceleration.. how did you manage that?.. will that not cause any issues with future updates???

Change the theme here:
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 11.33.12 PM.png

ig-platform-id is in config.plist > Devices > Properties.

We don't know what the future will bring, but I don't foresee any problems.

You should also use an SSDT for USB.

In the EFI\Clover\ACPI\Patched folder of the EFI I uploaded there should be an SSDT for the usb that I made for my G2. It should work with yours Edelton. If so, disable the USB patch in Kernel and Kext Patches. Check with pastrychef in case any of his SSDT’s need to be removed

@pastrychef Can you please tell me which USB patch in Kernel and Kext Patches needs to be disabled also do i need to disable any of your SSDT’s ...

@pastrychef Can you please tell me which USB patch in Kernel and Kext Patches needs to be disabled also do i need to disable any of your SSDT’s ...

You only have to disable the USB 15 port limit patches if you start using SSDT for USB. If/when you do start using SSDT for USB, you can disable all 15 port limit KextsToPatch.

As for the other SSDTs, it's optional. If you don't like them, you can delete them all.

Hello everyone,

I started a new project with a G2 800. I used the last EFI gived above but my computer keep rebooting in clover because of a kernel panic. Do I forgot something ?

Regards

Hello everyone,

I started a new project with a G2 800. I used the last EFI gived above but my computer keep rebooting in clover because of a kernel panic. Do I forgot something ?

Regards

Are you able to see what the panic says? Is your BIOS set up for UEFI booting?

Are you able to see what the panic says? Is your BIOS set up for UEFI booting?
Hi,
I did a mistake when I wrote, it is a Prodesk 600 G2.
I installed Mojave, it boots but I can not make the Intel HD 530 work. So I tried EFI folders above but the kernel panic makes the computer reboot (I upload the video on youtube right now).

Before reading this topic, I managed to make sound and network work. Here is my EFI Folder, maybe I did something wrong ?

Sorry for bad English, I am French actually...

Thanks for your help !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-10-09 à 14.02.12.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-10-09 à 14.02.12.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 185
  • EFI.zip
    17 MB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
here is the KP in video :

here is the KP in video :

Just to clarify. You don't have a discrete graphics card and are only using the HD 530, correct?

I can barely make it out but it seems to crash at IGPU... Don't know why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back