Contribute
Register

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 / HP ProDesk 600 G2 - SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the machine I'm going to have next! (when I have more bucks) If you gave up, no way I can fix it, lol, thanks for the help!

We should have some very cheap machine working on here, refurbished laptop or desktop.

Snow.
I could not not afford the m920x with the Radeon 560 but that would be the perfect desktop (along with the i7 8700T or 9700T. Anyway I have a working EFI with OC 0.7.0 on MacOS Big Sur if you need it!

I could not not afford the m920x with the Radeon 560 but that would be the perfect desktop (along with the i7 8700T or 9700T. Anyway I have a working EFI with OC 0.7.0 on MacOS Big Sur if you need it!

That will be a plus, I'd like to make more experiments! I don't have Big Sur in my build either, so these are new territories :)

Yes Sir,
i tried and Hanged "+++++++++++++++"
If you fount anything for your system, please share it here. I have HP ProDesk 600 G2 MT with i5-6500, display on DisplayPort-to-HDMI port, tried different options, including two EFI folders form GitHub (linking below), 1st installation phase goes smooth until it reboot to continue setup from HD, it stuck there at Apple logo.

HP-600G2-DM-Hackintosh
HP-ProDesk-600G2-DM-Hackintosh

If you fount anything for your system, please share it here. I have HP ProDesk 600 G2 MT with i5-6500, display on DisplayPort-to-HDMI port, tried different options, including two EFI folders form GitHub (linking below), 1st installation phase goes smooth until it reboot to continue setup from HD, it stuck there at Apple logo.

HP-600G2-DM-Hackintosh
HP-ProDesk-600G2-DM-Hackintosh
Hi,

installed Catalina and then updated to Big Sur with attached refi. working good

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 474
Hi, installed Catalina and then updated to Big Sur with attached refi. working good

Thank you! Actually I got it working. Started fresh, from scratch, removed all old files, followed Desktop Skylake to created config.plist and it worked on first attempt, now running Big Sur with everything working. Thinking about trying Monterey on separate drive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back