Contribute
Register

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 / HP ProDesk 600 G2 - SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i'm also running OC 0.6.3. Im using the EFI of sakoula. Dont have Wifi and Bluetooth yet - it's my first Hackintosh :) Do i have to change the config.plist for Big Sur?
I did not change config.plist for Big Sur but for updatig OpenCore only. My only issue was with another mini-PC hackintosh, Lenovo M700 with a Dell 1820A where I had to get the latest AirportBrcmFixup.kext and remove from Contents->Plugins->AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext

Hello everyone, trying to install catalina on 800 g2 mini 35w i3 with the lates opencore found in this topic. If I use it as it is, I can't load the installer, gets still waiting for root device and garbled screen with prohibition sign. Removing usbmap, it gets further, sets audio up and then get kernel panic I guess with power management. Has anyone any info to help me out?

I did not change config.plist for Big Sur but for updatig OpenCore only. My only issue was with another mini-PC hackintosh, Lenovo M700 with a Dell 1820A where I had to get the latest AirportBrcmFixup.kext and remove from Contents->Plugins->AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext
What do I have to change? Do I have to set it up completly new or can I just change a few things on my current config?

Hello everyone, trying to install catalina on 800 g2 mini 35w i3 with the lates opencore found in this topic. If I use it as it is, I can't load the installer, gets still waiting for root device and garbled screen with prohibition sign. Removing usbmap, it gets further, sets audio up and then get kernel panic I guess with power management. Has anyone any info to help me out?
Good evening you have to use that of:

and that you put a new imac 17.1 smbios and that you remove RTC there is the explanation attached to are EFI when you open the ZIP

Finally i updated to Big Sur :D :D
I created my Serial Number etc a week ago for iMac 17,1. Can i log in to iCloud or to i have to do something in my config?

Good evening you have to use that of:

and that you put a new imac 17.1 smbios and that you remove RTC there is the explanation attached to are EFI when you open the ZIP
thats the one I'm using. If I input imac 17.1 smbios it says I need to inject IMEI or something like that and stuck forever.

Hi, guys.
Everything in my HP Prodesk 600 G2 works fine except dual monitor. I tried every patch I found: agdp patch, agdpmod=pikera and agdpmod=vit9696 boot arguments. Tried every framebuffer patch possible. Still no success.

Tried sakoula's config too.

My main monitor connected via dp-dp cable works fine. Second monitor dp-hdmi and third vga are unavailable.

Can anybody help? Somebody have 600 G2 with OC and dual monitor working?

Hi, guys.
Everything in my HP Prodesk 600 G2 works fine except dual monitor. I tried every patch I found: agdp patch, agdpmod=pikera and agdpmod=vit9696 boot arguments. Tried every framebuffer patch possible. Still no success.

Tried sakoula's config too.

My main monitor connected via dp-dp cable works fine. Second monitor dp-hdmi and third vga are unavailable.

Can anybody help? Somebody have 600 G2 with OC and dual monitor working?
Do you have sleep working?

I have enclosed my EFI running OpenCore 0.6.1. Some issues which I have noted in docs inside the EFI. Remember to add your serials. Some issues:
- Sleep problems still
- RTC clock problems still
- Using the original Intel WiFi/BT, works but not decent speeds at the moment.

Regarding sleep I have the same experience like @bibendum where the monitor will not wake but I can still remote desktop to the PC and restart it from there.

Note - I am running OS X 10.15.6 Catalina with this EFI but it should work fine with High Sierra. I even tested it with Big Sur with no issues as far as I can see.
thanks, used this efi and got my sound working. I was using a dongle. i havent been able to get two monitors working with opencore. i know what to patch but not how too. i used to patch kext and patches, find and replace. i dont know how to do that with opencore configurator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back