Contribute
Register

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 / HP ProDesk 600 G2 - SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the same problem with booting trough Clover.

The installation seems to hold at :" apfs_module_start:1689: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v1412.101.1, apfs-1412.101.1, 2020/03/06"

IMG_4334.JPG

This topic shows the same problem https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...allation-loading-apple-blocked-at-100.294662/

I did not found a working solutions, But on I found this;
I will try this; https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-sierra-and-later.222266/page-55#post-1728645

Does anybody had the same issue with a clean catalina installation?

What you you recommend? I have an installation file and and a root a folder EFi backups on the usb drive

What you you recommend? I have an installation file and and a root a folder EFi backups on the usb drive
I recommend what everyone else uses to fix the issue, in fact you already linked the post that had the fix

I recommend what everyone else uses to fix the issue, in fact you already linked the post that had the fix
Do I have to do this on the new Mac (thus the USB-boot) or on my current macbook air 7.2 which I used to create the USB-boot?

Do I have to do this on the new Mac (thus the USB-boot) or on my current macbook air 7.2 which I used to create the USB-boot?
you add it to your usb installer if you can't boot from it

you add it to your usb installer if you can't boot from it
Yes, This worked, I'm now installing. Thanks for the help, I will see what will be working on my configuration after installation.

Now I have a start-up issue, I have a "Real-Time Clock (RTC) Power loss (005) error" when booting. Also I still need the USB to start-up after using multibeast.

Does the any body had the same issue with a G2 series?
I used the latest Bios version from 02.47 Rev.A. I Changed the battery but the issue still remains.

Now I have a start-up issue, I have a "Real-Time Clock (RTC) Power loss (005) error" when booting. Also I still need the USB to start-up after using multibeast.

Does the any body had the same issue with a G2 series?
I used the latest Bios version from 02.47 Rev.A. I Changed the battery but the issue still remains.
This is a problem with this exact model (HP 800 G2). I don't have this problem with my other 2 mini PCs, Lenovo ThinkCentre m93p or m910q. Or any other hackintosh builds. It have not heard of this problem with e.g. the HP 800 G3 or G4 versions. Take a look at this post . The problem is OS X and the mobo uses different time settings. This is not a logic board error like HP told me. I changed the CMOS battery (which in fact was bad) but it did not fix the error. If I boot several times in Windows the error goes away. Booting in OS X I get the error on the next boot. Not sure how much effort I will use to fix this as it is mostlu only annoying. I did the Windows regedit hack but the error is back now. I am using OpenCore 0.5.9 as bootloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back