CPU
I5 3570k
Graphics
MSI GTX 970 Gaming
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys. I've bought a second hand hp elitedesk 800 g1.
And I installed my samsung 860 ssd and gigabyte g1 gaming 1050ti.
The other specs are likel;
I7 4790
16gb ddr3 1600mhz
320watt high efficiency psu

Is it possible to install sierra or mojave on it?

Hello guys. I've bought a second hand hp elitedesk 800 g1.
And I installed my samsung 860 ssd and gigabyte g1 gaming 1050ti.
The other specs are likel;
I7 4790
16gb ddr3 1600mhz
320watt high efficiency psu

Yes, your hard ware should be compatible with Sierra or High Sierra. There are no drivers for your GTX 1050 Ti in Mojave.

I recently tested one of these. Installed Mojave with a Unibeast 9.0 drive and used the HD4600 graphics. Worked with no problems. Make sure to uninstall your 1050 Ti before trying to install Mojave.

If you want to use your 1050 Ti right now then install High Sierra instead. Then install the 10.13.6 Nvidia Web driver post install.

Last edited:
I watched your video completely. The thing is I do not have a mac computer right now. Is it possible to do it on windows?
Otherwise I have a usb which has sierra 10.12.3 (as I remember). Is it possible to use it same way you did on the video?

I watched your video completely. The thing is I do not have a mac computer right now. Is it possible to do it on windows?
Otherwise I have a usb which has sierra 10.12.3 (as I remember). Is it possible to use it same way you did on the video?
Where did you get the Sierra USB from ?

Why not use your Z77 system in your profile to make the USB installer ?

When I was in Turkey, I had a macbook beside that system which you see. Now I'm in the u.s. I have sold my macbook and I left the z77 system to my mom before I moved to the u.s. I have just the system which I mentioned in the first message. That's why...

Can I create installer usb with hackintosh (sierra 10.12.3)?

Can I create installer usb with hackintosh (sierra 10.12.3)?
If you have the Sierra USB yes, use that for the install and upgrade to High Sierra later on. The guide is the same no matter which one you install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back