Contribute
Register

HP Elitebook Folio 9480m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm using an HP Elitebook Folio 9480m. I am running Mac OS X Sierra. I'm not sure how I can find kexts for my system, I attempted to google without success. I'm currently in the process of attempting to patch my DSDT. Will that fix everything or do I still need to use kext files? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh. I would also like to add that I fixed my internet by buying a USB Wifi adapter, and using a utility. I don't have a wifi logo on the top bar of my Mac, but I do indeed have internet. Thanks for any help sent my way.

Hi, I'm using an HP Elitebook Folio 9480m. I am running Mac OS X Sierra. I'm not sure how I can find kexts for my system, I attempted to google without success. I'm currently in the process of attempting to patch my DSDT. Will that fix everything or do I still need to use kext files? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh. I would also like to add that I fixed my internet by buying a USB Wifi adapter, and using a utility. I don't have a wifi logo on the top bar of my Mac, but I do indeed have internet. Thanks for any help sent my way.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Your laptop has a guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Attachments

• HP Folio 9480m EFI folder for Mojave 10.14.1.zip
    18.8 MB · Views: 1,096
This should help you. I have tested on the same machine with Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 and it works perfectly...
List of thing working;-
-Brightness and display control
-Power management.
-USB all ports work with no port limit.
-All PS2 devices including cursor freeze and touchpad.
-Audio is perfect.

List of things not working;-
-Wifi and bluetooth (you have to replace the Wifi card)

hi i just use your clover folder and almost all work including power management. Thank you very much.
what still not work is
- gesture trackpad (scrolling working but 3 finger and 4 finger not working)
- headset not working, and also the speaker is not loud

have you fix that minor issue?

Hi, i am going to try Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 on my HP EliteBook Folio 9480m. I have been searching and gathering information as much as I can. Below are my system information.

Motherboard:
  • Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
  • Model: 22DA
CPU
  • Intel Core i5 4310U
  • Haswell ULT
Graphics
  • Intel HD Graphics Family 4400
Audio
  • Realtek High Definition Audio
Network
  • Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260

According to research, intel network cards are not supported by MAC, so it seems that I have to change my Network card, can somebody help me which Network card should i purchase for Hackintosh compatibility. I have attached my network card picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20200516_015103.jpg
    IMG_20200516_015103.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 135
Naffnaftary - did you get sleep / wake working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back