Contribute
Register

HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??? And how do I install this clover? What options should I select? Is it not possible to mount EFI partition in safe mode finally?

Note that I have no idea about this. Please, if this is a problem for you, tell me and I end this conversation with you and I look in another forum or I don't know, but please, try to say simple things. Maybe installing a clover for you in a safe mode is like I make an aluminum window, which I can do with closed eyes... But if one step has six steps later, please try to explain ...

Really thankyou so much for your help, I understand that maybe you have a lot of people... but understand you to me... it is really dificult...
you won't be able to install in safe mode

use the mac you used to create your usb installer, download latest version of clover from the link above and install to your usb stick, then boot with that usb stick on your hack to see if you can boot normally

Ok, I tryed this with my usb stick that I already have. Witch one I istalled Catalina ant it did not work. In this case I had not panic kernel error, directly reboot in some moment... tomorrow I will try with avobe link but what must I choose in clover?

Ok, I tryed this with my usb stick that I already have. Witch one I istalled Catalina ant it did not work. In this case I had not panic kernel error, directly reboot in some moment... tomorrow I will try with avobe link but what must I choose in clover?
so you can boot using your usb installer without safe mode?

if so then you can copy over the efi folder from your usb installer to your hard drive efi

No no, it does not work... reboot in some moment in load...

Hi everybody. I want to say a couple of things.

To start, I want to apologize because a couple of days ago, I posted a message asking for help in which I wrote my email without knowing that this is prohibited. So those responsible have kicked me out of the forum for two days. I did it without any evil and I accept the punishment that they have put me.

On the other hand, I would like to thank those of you who have helped me because I am writing this message from my fully functional Hackintosh !! With your help, and with many difficulties and many hours invested, I have been able to finish this project and I am tremendously grateful to everyone and to the community.

Thank you so much everyone. And if I can help someone in something, please, I will be delighted.

Thank you!!!

To start, I want to apologize because a couple of days ago, I posted a message asking for help in which I wrote my email without knowing that this is prohibited. So those responsible have kicked me out of the forum for two days. I did it without any evil and I accept the punishment that they have put me.

On the other hand, I would like to thank those of you who have helped me because I am writing this message from my fully functional Hackintosh !! With your help, and with many difficulties and many hours invested, I have been able to finish this project and I am tremendously grateful to everyone and to the community.

Thank you so much everyone. And if I can help someone in something, please, I will be delighted.

Thank you!!!
well done! :)

Thank you!!!

"Hello macauty,

happy to know thing works for you. I have an 9470m too and Im with some difficult. Mine is an i5 but its almost the same.
Can you,please,share your EFI folder so I can test?

Thanks

Hi powbhz... here you are my EFI. I am glad to help someone!! Many people helped me with this and I have to say you that sometimes I thought hackintosh it was a lie!! No, it is not!! It is a reality and I am writing to you from it :)

I was more than one month, many hours per day, but with the community now I have got it and I am very happy... I wish you get it too!!! Good luck!!

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    27.3 MB · Views: 144
  • 20200512_093837.jpg
    20200512_093837.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 113
Did you get
Hi powbhz... here you are my EFI. I am glad to help someone!! Many people helped me with this and I have to say you that sometimes I thought hackintosh it was a lie!! No, it is not!! It is a reality and I am writing to you from it :)

I was more than one month, many hours per day, but with the community now I have got it and I am very happy... I wish you get it too!!! Good luck!!
Did you get the trackpad to work?

Did you get
Did you get the trackpad to work?

Hi... yes I did... now it is working fine... maybe fan is not at all fine because I notice that sometimes laptop is a litle hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back