Motherboard
HP EliteBook Folio 9470m
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have got a HP EliteBook Folio 9470m, and I am doing hackintosh Catalina... Is a very hard way, but now I am on that from more than one mont ago, so I would like to get success...

I have read a lot, and posted in some forums and community already help me in some items. But now, I have two important items open, battery and trackpad. This last will be for final because maybe it has not solution (TrackPad optiono no appear in "System Preferences") but this is other isue...

I am here because I am not abble to fix battery in status bar... I can use laptop with battery and without battery, but I do not know how much battery I have never... I used SMCBatteryManager.kext, ACPIBatteryManager.kext, I tryed patched DSDT... I have readed some guides, even 9470 guide, but in post installation when I am getting codes (git clone https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch probook.git) it ask for a password (I think RehabMan password github) and obviusly I have not got it...

I tryed too some video-guides on youtube but nothing... all the time I need to go to Rehabman repository in github to download battery-DSDT-patch but there I can not find my laptop, so I have got no idea about patch because I am very new in this world (to change a line data in a code, I need very time to find how in internet)...

So, please... could someone help me to try to get it please? I do not know even what files I can attach...

Thanks in advance and I hope this post is in the correct place...

Sorry about my english and regards from the south of Spain. I wish all of you are free from COVID in theese hard time!

Hi, nobody can help me to fix this battery problem please?

I have got a HP EliteBook Folio 9470m, and I am doing hackintosh Catalina... Is a very hard way, but now I am on that from more than one mont ago, so I would like to get success...

I have read a lot, and posted in some forums and community already help me in some items. But now, I have two important items open, battery and trackpad. This last will be for final because maybe it has not solution (TrackPad optiono no appear in "System Preferences") but this is other isue...

I am here because I am not abble to fix battery in status bar... I can use laptop with battery and without battery, but I do not know how much battery I have never... I used SMCBatteryManager.kext, ACPIBatteryManager.kext, I tryed patched DSDT... I have readed some guides, even 9470 guide, but in post installation when I am getting codes (git clone https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch probook.git) it ask for a password (I think RehabMan password github) and obviusly I have not got it...

I tryed too some video-guides on youtube but nothing... all the time I need to go to Rehabman repository in github to download battery-DSDT-patch but there I can not find my laptop, so I have got no idea about patch because I am very new in this world (to change a line data in a code, I need very time to find how in internet)...

So, please... could someone help me to try to get it please? I do not know even what files I can attach...

Thanks in advance and I hope this post is in the correct place...

Sorry about my english and regards from the south of Spain. I wish all of you are free from COVID in theese hard time!
it is probably asking for your password

it is probably asking for your password
Hi!! Thankyou for your answer. But I tested it and no works... My user and passwords did not work!! Here:
1586960985497.png

is like, I understand nothing about code, if it want connect with a RehabMan's repository and then it ask for a password... So I couldn't continue...

In this moment I have WiFi an Audio (it has cost a lot of work to get it). Now I am working on battery and TrackPad. I think that if I get these two, I will finish... Something are remaining, but I have enought with these...

So if someone can help me please... Thankyou so much in advance. I would not get so much without you...

Hi!! Thankyou for your answer. But I tested it and no works... My user and passwords did not work!! Here:
View attachment 462613
is like, I understand nothing about code, if it want connect with a RehabMan's repository and then it ask for a password... So I couldn't continue...

In this moment I have WiFi an Audio (it has cost a lot of work to get it). Now I am working on battery and TrackPad. I think that if I get these two, I will finish... Something are remaining, but I have enought with these...

So if someone can help me please... Thankyou so much in advance. I would not get so much without you...
you just enter in your password, you won't see anything move on the screen, it is the password you created when you setup your hack

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hi again!

You was in the correct way... it was user password (Oh my god... I am really ashamed)...

So I have make proccess and... now I have a kernel panic error...

I can start in secure mode, but I can not mount EFI partition so see kexts, it says that maybe partiton is corrupted ¿¿??... but do you know what? BATTERY AN TRACKPAD WORKS!!! jajajajaj

Please, how can I resolve this kernel panic, any idea? this never end... :(

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-15 at 20.01.50.jpeg

Hi again!

You was in the correct way... it was user password (Oh my god... I am really ashamed)...

I can start in secure mode, but I can not mount EFI partition so see kexts, it says that maybe partiton is corrupted ¿¿??... but do you know what? BATTERY AN TRACKPAD WORKS!!! jajajajaj

View attachment 462667
secure mode? that should be disabled in BIOS

also you are missing your zipped clover folder

Hi again!

View attachment 462667
i have also moved the posts to laptop support

secure mode? that should be disabled in BIOS

also you are missing your zipped clover folder
Secure mode I want to say -x option in clover startup...

Secure mode I want to say -x option in clover startup...
that is safe mode

still missing your zipped clover folder folder

also in terminal, pop this in:
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

and copy and paste your results here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back