Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi to all ,

This is my 1st time here and read the post very carefully , its amazing
Im tring to install my HP EliteBook 8460P with UniBeast , I try to do the same with Colver but I think that my BIOS is NOT supports UFI boot .

So back to UniBeast .... I rsetart my laptop and got the boot window chose the Yosemeti and see the apple window with some bar running , after few sec it change to black screen .

I have modify the boot file (?) with the MultiBeast and add support to 1080P ( I have read about this somewhere ) now it stuck elsewhere. when I type -v I can see this :

IMG_5503[1].jpg

Can some one please HELP - thanks in advence, Amir

hi to all ,

This is my 1st time here and read the post very carefully , its amazing
Im tring to install my HP EliteBook 8460P with UniBeast , I try to do the same with Colver but I think that my BIOS is NOT supports UFI boot .

So back to UniBeast .... I rsetart my laptop and got the boot window chose the Yosemeti and see the apple window with some bar running , after few sec it change to black screen .

I have modify the boot file (?) with the MultiBeast and add support to 1080P ( I have read about this somewhere ) now it stuck elsewhere. when I type -v I can see this :

View attachment 134355

Can some one please HELP - thanks in advence, Amir

Your laptop supports UEFI. Make sure you have the latest BIOS installed.

Then follow guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

We are not using Unibeast for the ProBook/EliteBook laptops...

You should really read the guide carefully. If you follow the guide, and use clover, it'll be a problem free install.

I just installed on my 8460p yesterday. :)

OK , Thank you for the quick reply . I have update the BIOS and did as the manual say.
now i have some error message :

SuperIODevice: (Fatal) found unsupported chip! ITE sequence ID=0X701 , Winbond sequence ID=0xffff

10X

The message is normal.

You must have something else wrong. Make sure you followed the guide exactly.... If you have an issue post a quality photo of the entire screen and the EFI/CLOVER folder that you're using.

I have follow the guide as listed, I need to chose the right config.plist file from this list :
I don't know what to chose !

I have try some of them .

??? ??.jpg

I will rty to check one more time the BIOS setiing.

I have follow the guide as listed, I need to chose the right config.plist file from this list :
I don't know what to chose !

I have try some of them .

View attachment 134476

I will rty to check one more time the BIOS setiing.

No idea without hardware details...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I have update my Profile and type it here :

System: HP EliteBook 8460p
CPU: i5-2520m
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family 1600x900

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back