Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • With exceptions

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but PBI swaps the both keys via Chameleon lib. I hoped this could be done with clover also.

"Chameleon lib"?

What does the key layout have to do with Chameleon/Clover?

keylayout.dylib

I don't believe that has any effect once you've booted Mavericks. That is only as you're navigating the bootloader screens.

So, what exactly is your issue?

I don't believe that has any effect once you've booted Mavericks. That is only as you're navigating the bootloader screens.

So, what exactly is your issue?

It is not really an issue... I just have used the windows key as command key before booting with clover. Now I have to swap the windows and alt key in system options... Nothing really important. ;-)

BTW: I just tried retina resolution right now. And it look very well. (Yes I know it was offtopic)

It is not really an issue... I just have used the windows key as command key before booting with clover. Now I have to swap the windows and alt key in system options... Nothing really important. ;-)

It has nothing to do with Clover vs. Chameleon. It has to do with which PS2 drivers you were using before (must not have been using mine, because my kext has had these "swapped" forever).

BTW: I just tried retina resolution right now. And it look very well. (Yes I know it was offtopic)

"retina"? Isn't your laptop display a 1366x768 panel? (eg. not retina).

It has nothing to do with Clover vs. Chameleon. It has to do with which PS2 drivers you were using before (must not have been using mine, because my kext has had these "swapped" forever).

"retina"? Isn't your laptop display a 1366x768 panel? (eg. not retina).

Yes correct. Custom resolution. Maybe it is not really working I do not know. But it feels good. :lol: Bildschirmfoto 2013-10-30 um 00.00.42.jpg

I wonder if you could have just used the ProBook Installer. Sounds like the 2x70p is close enough to a 8x70p/6x70b such that DSDT, Audio, etc. works...

I tried now a clean install with 8x70p and all works except Bluetooth. I have to use the injector from the 6470 thread.

But its much easier now! :)

I tried now a clean install with 8x70p and all works except Bluetooth. I have to use the injector from the 6470 thread.

Maybe you could post that as an issue for the installer and provide the link to the injector... Then a future version of the ProBook Installer can include it.

Are you using Clover + PBI in updated guide or PBI only?

Are you using Clover + PBI in updated guide or PBI only?

I boot with usb clover and then use PBI and clover installer to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back