Contribute
Register

HP Elitebook 2560p @Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad, it used to be with the probook installer. Will I break anything if I reran the old probookinstaller?

Perhaps you confuse PBI support vs. OS X support.
It is possible something changed in the system.
The PBI-CE has nothing for the smart card reader.

Perhaps you confuse PBI support vs. OS X support.
It is possible something changed in the system.
The PBI-CE has nothing for the smart card reader.

Could be, I assumed it was supported by the PBI, because you said so in the post I quoted previously. I know quite a couple of smart card readers stopped working on 10.11 due to some changes in osx. See here: http://eid.belgium.be/nl/je_eid_gebruiken/de_eid-middleware_installeren/mac (in dutch)

I'll see what I can find about possible support for osx for the alcor micro smart card reader, as this is quite important for me (more than the sd card reader) and will report back.

Could be, I assumed it was supported by the PBI, because you said so in the post I quoted previously.

I thought you were referring to the card reader.

I know quite a couple of smart card readers stopped working on 10.11 due to some changes in osx. See here: http://eid.belgium.be/nl/je_eid_gebruiken/de_eid-middleware_installeren/mac (in dutch)

I'll see what I can find about possible support for osx for the alcor micro smart card reader, as this is quite important for me (more than the sd card reader) and will report back.

Good luck.

I just installed Sierra on my 2560p, I'm very new to this but with a bit of googling I figured it out. I'm just wondering if anyone have gotten swipe right, left on the touchpad to work? Up and down work and by rebinding some shortcuts to up and down I've found a workaround that's good enough, but it would be good it right,left worked too!

I just installed Sierra on my 2560p, I'm very new to this but with a bit of googling I figured it out. I'm just wondering if anyone have gotten swipe right, left on the touchpad to work? Up and down work and by rebinding some shortcuts to up and down I've found a workaround that's good enough, but it would be good it right,left worked too!

Three finger swipe left/right need to be configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts same as up/down.

Three finger swipe left/right need to be configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts same as up/down.

I've tried multiple times. Right and left doesn't work at all. I can't do any actions at all that requires left and right. For example zoom in out. I must have done something wrong during the installation right?

I've tried multiple times. Right and left doesn't work at all. I can't do any actions at all that requires left and right. For example zoom in out. I must have done something wrong during the installation right?

Zooming is not supported, neither is rotate.

Only three finger swipes. Pick the function you wish to assign in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts and do the swipe when it asks you to press keys.

Typically, you would assign three finger right/left to switching workspaces.

Zooming is not supported, neither is rotate.

Only three finger swipes. Pick the function you wish to assign in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts and do the swipe when it asks you to press keys.

Typically, you would assign three finger right/left to switching workspaces.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do but swiping it left or right doesn't work, only up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back