Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 920 - OpenCore
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
HD620, 3840x2160
Hi all,

I have been unable to get my laptop to sleep. When my laptop attempts to sleep it shuts off the screen and keyboard backlight--unfortunately this last for about 30 seconds before the keyboard backlight comes back on and the power LED flashes amber. After this point, the power LED turns solid white and stays like this until another 30 seconds where the keyboard backlight comes on and.. I think you get the point (it repeats indefinitely).

I have followed the guide for HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch. Though, unfortunately, my device was not included--therefore I started making a build of it myself forked from Rehabman's repo, which can be found here. The only changes I've made so far were for USB port injection--everything else is the same as SSDT-4x0G4k since this is, also, an Intel Kabylake system.

I have attached my problem reporting files.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• debug_25215.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 88
Okay, well it looks like I solved this one too. I didn't have the right BIOS settings configured as mentioned in the guide (I couldn't find them as the BIOS arrangement is kinda convoluted)

Hi all,

I have been unable to get my laptop to sleep. When my laptop attempts to sleep it shuts off the screen and keyboard backlight--unfortunately this last for about 30 seconds before the keyboard backlight comes back on and the power LED flashes amber. After this point, the power LED turns solid white and stays like this until another 30 seconds where the keyboard backlight comes on and.. I think you get the point (it repeats indefinitely).

I have followed the guide for HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch. Though, unfortunately, my device was not included--therefore I started making a build of it myself forked from Rehabman's repo, which can be found here. The only changes I've made so far were for USB port injection--everything else is the same as SSDT-4x0G4k since this is, also, an Intel Kabylake system.

I have attached my problem reporting files.

Thanks in advance!
Okay, well it looks like I solved this one too. I didn't have the right BIOS settings configured as mentioned in the guide (I couldn't find them as the BIOS arrangement is kinda convoluted)

If you have this working reasonably well, make sure you submit a PR on github.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back