1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good evening,
i have a problem.
i use chimera as bootloader.
I followed the RehabMan' guide to patch the dsdt. I added high graphics HD3000 and after i restart the PC everything worked perfectly. this afternoon I replaced the intel wifi card with Atheros ar5b95 one and after installing the kext of toleda, I restarted my pc and now I have no graphics acceleration. wi fi works. I tried to repatch the dsdt but it does not work anyway. in verbose mode it is written kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB failed to load. could not alloc class AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB. Framebuffer SNB did not show up, unload. Now I do not know what to do, could you help me? Thanks a lot

i also try to remove tolled kext but it's the same.

Good evening,
i have a problem.
i use chimera as bootloader.
I followed the RehabMan' guide to patch the dsdt. I added high graphics HD3000 and after i restart the PC everything worked perfectly. this afternoon I replaced the intel wifi card with Atheros ar5b95 one and after installing the kext of toleda, I restarted my pc and now I have no graphics acceleration. wi fi works. I tried to repatch the dsdt but it does not work anyway. in verbose mode it is written kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB failed to load. could not alloc class AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB. Framebuffer SNB did not show up, unload. Now I do not know what to do, could you help me? Thanks a lot

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Ok, Here it is:

Attachments

• AndrewCullenMacHP’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
Here it is,

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 112
Here it is,

Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext

Restore them to vanilla.

You are the man!! this solve my problem!! thanks a lot!!

what do you think is it happened? i didn't patch them!

You are the man!! this solve my problem!! thanks a lot!!

what do you think is it happened? i didn't patch them!

You must have patched them... Guessing: You used Multibeast's "Intel graphics patch for mixed systems".

Hint: Your system is not mixed.

Yes, you're right. I did it. ops

Thanks a lot again for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back