Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! I'm glad that there was a method to start Mac OS X on PC! Great job to all those who help us beginners to build a Hackintosh.
I state: this is my first experience with Hackintosh, and I think it will be very difficult precisely because my laptop is not the best.

Features:
Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2 Ghz
4GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 8400GS

There are 2 pictures with all the devices and the recommended kexts.
Devices.pngKexts.png

All right! I also managed to do DualBoot with Windows 10 and El Capitan. That is the question! El Capitan does not have great support with my peripherals. So I ask this great community: someone has a laptop with similar devices or someone can help me find the kexts ?? I know it will not be easy because the Intel wifi card is not supported. I'll be really glad if someone could help.

I apologize for my english. I'm Italian and I'm Learning it.

Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello! I'm glad that there was a method to start Mac OS X on PC! Great job to all those who help us beginners to build a Hackintosh.
I state: this is my first experience with Hackintosh, and I think it will be very difficult precisely because my laptop is not the best.

Features:
Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2 Ghz
4GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 8400GS

There are 2 pictures with all the devices and the recommended kexts.
View attachment 200813View attachment 200814

All right! I also managed to do DualBoot with Windows 10 and El Capitan. That is the question! El Capitan does not have great support with my peripherals. So I ask this great community: someone has a laptop with similar devices or someone can help me find the kexts ?? I know it will not be easy because the Intel wifi card is not supported. I'll be really glad if someone could help.

I apologize for my english. I'm Italian and I'm Learning it.

Old hardware. Information for old hardware on new OS X hard to come by...

What do you mean by "does not have great support with my peripherals"? Which specific peripherals?

Old hardware. Information for old hardware on new OS X hard to come by...

What do you mean by "does not have great support with my peripherals"? Which specific peripherals?

In those images that i uploaded, you can see all my pc's devices

In those images that i uploaded, you can see all my pc's devices

What specific peripherals are you having trouble with?

What specific peripherals are you having trouble with?

WiFi: Intel Pro 3945abg (I know there isnt any kext for this)

Ethernet: Realtek RTL8101

Audio: Realtek ALC (i don't know because in my Laptop specifications there isn't any information about this)

Foundamentally these things...

WiFi: Intel Pro 3945abg (I know there isnt any kext for this)

Not supported. Replace with compatible hardware (read the FAQ).

Ethernet: Realtek RTL8101

Supported with Mieze's Realtek FE kext. Read the FAQ.

Audio: Realtek ALC (i don't know because in my Laptop specifications there isn't any information about this)

Read the FAQ regarding patched AppleHDA.

Thanks for your tips. I will test this solutions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back