Contribute
Register

HP branded Intel HD3000 Mobile? (HP DV6-7 6xxx Sandy Bridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HP branded Intel HD3000 Mobile?

If you can see, the color in the background monitor is really rich, the front one is all washed out. The contrast is terrible.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    443.7 KB · Views: 390

All I can think of is try optimizing it in display preferences.

I've tried, it made zero difference =[

Hello again,

I could not watch the forums because of the crash my router, I apologize for the late response.

My Macbook Pro smbios.plist is set to 8.1 and 1.6 using CHIMERA and tried to change the driving dsdt:
Unfortunately I could not find it the string "GFX0" it the string "IGD0" on my dsdt.

Connecting the PC to my TV I can see the Desktop.

Would you be kind enough to see my attached dsdt?

blueking Thanks again for asking.

The guide is written in dsdt to find the matching string with "GFX0" or "IGD0" to insert the code,
but I have found neither.
I still tried to insert the code, but when I compile the code I get over 100 errors.

Can you help me put in dsdt?

I think I'm one step closer to solve, but obviously I need a hand to get video acceleration

I apologize in advance, because I'm Italian and I have trouble understanding all posts in English .......

Forgiveness blueking,

I refer of course to the first post where I try to run the Intel HD 3000 Mobile video card Intel id 8086 0116 does not work because I do not have "DualLink" in dsdt because I have a resolution of 1600x900.

I hope that I explained

Can I have a vanilla DSDT?

This means you need to delete yours, and then reboot. Then extract one with DSDTSE or DSDT Editor please.

Send it to me, and I can look. No promises, they are quite commonly difficult to compile.

Hi blueking,

thanks again for your time,

In the meantime I found a way to inject the code "DualLink" in dsdt (IGPU below) and then DSDTSE has made its own changes, so now I have the full video acceleration of Intel HD3000Mobile to 1600x900 (thanks for the guide posted)

I could not answer right away, because I have ventured to put in a modified bios on my DV 7 6190sl (not white list) and the pc was not working between the various tests:
Thanks to this bios, I could change with a WiFi card recognized by OSX (AR9285 Atheros instead of Broadcom 4313), so I could get connected to the Internet.

Finally, Lion works with both the original kernel with 10.7.2 update, but I could also try 10.7.3 beta and it works even better.

For audio, I installed VODOOHDA 2.7.2 and it works ; after HDA Wizard will try (once I figured out how it works) sound card for IDT id 111D 7605!

The only problems encountered concern Chimera 1.6:

CHIMERA installed with the USB mouse does not work, with Chameleon trunk is ok.
With CHIMERA recognizes ATI HD 6770m, with Chameleon trunk does not appear. With Chameleon trunk latest version you can enter "cpus = 1" in o.c.b.p. while CHIMERA not.
I searched the Forum if CHIMERA 1.6 ... has this bug, but I could not understand much. Do you know if if this is a known problem?

I would be delighted to try to inject code into dsdt for the Radeon HD6770m I found on Insanely Mac, when I go home tonight (now out) place the code to inject dsdt that still works perfectly.

The DV7 6190sl is a step away from being full hack.posting.php?mode=reply&f=170&t=40968#

Not sure what method you use for the atheros, but note you can add it in DSDT so it uses vanilla kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back