Contribute
Register

[HP 840 G2] Sleep wake Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made, it did not help. I'm sure you need a kext patch or one is bad.

Only reminders, I am a normal user, not a programmer. :)
When you put it to sleep and leave the lid open and do not touch the laptop, does it restart constantly, but nothing happens to the display, it just basically stays off? And in SystemPreferences>Displays does it show as a monitor not a laptop?

When the screen goes blank without closing the laptop cover, I still have a black screen

When the screen goes blank without closing the laptop cover, I still have a black screen
But when this happens, dont wake it for about 15-20 seconds and see what happens.

But when this happens, dont wake it for about 15-20 seconds and see what happens.
When the laptop screen turns off, it can not be woken up. I'm betting on a driver problem (kext) of the Intel HD5500. I also replaced the WiFi card for efficiently working. Unfortunately, all the options given by RehabMan do not solve the problem.

At present, sleep does not function, which is very important to me.

Suggest you review all suggestions made in this thread and investigate.
I tested all the suggestions you gave. None of them helped. The problem of falling asleep remained. Do you have any hints or help for me? It's very important to me. Thank you

When the laptop screen turns off, it can not be woken up. I'm betting on a driver problem (kext) of the Intel HD5500. I also replaced the WiFi card for efficiently working. Unfortunately, all the options given by RehabMan do not solve the problem.

At present, sleep does not function, which is very important to me.
I tested all the suggestions you gave. None of them helped. The problem of falling asleep remained. Do you have any hints or help for me? It's very important to me. Thank you

Any change requires new PR files, as per FAQ.
None attached.

Attachments

• debug_5581.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
Any change requires new PR files, as per FAQ.
None attached.
Please check my video.

Sometimes you'll wake up and there are artifacts. Mostly, you do not want to wake up and there is a black screen. When he tries to put him to sleep for the second time, nothing happens.

Hello Rehabman,
I am sending in the attachment.

Your files show audio not working.
Make sure you read the ProBook guide to get audio properly working before testing other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back