MSI GeForce GT710 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all, I'm somewhat new to the hackintosh world so bare with me. I've searched the forums and guides for hours looking for a solution for my issue with no luck. I recently built an HP 8300 SFF hackintosh, I'm using an MSI GeForce GT710 Graphics card hooked up to my TV via HDMI. I have followed the hp 6300/8300 step by step. Everything works great except, when the computer is first powered on my TV recognizes it as HDMI input but after booting into Mac OS, there's a momentary signal loss and then when it comes back up my T.V. sees it as a DVI input, therefore, i have no HDMI audio through the TV. Only on the internal speaker of the HP. My graphics card seems to be recognized properly in the OS. I've tried to disable on board audio in the BIOS but it doesn't seem to help. I'm stuck, Looking for suggestions. Thanks

Hello all, I'm somewhat new to the hackintosh world so bare with me.
Welcome. I don't know what sort of forums you usually frequent but nobody will be getting naked with you here.

Please take a moment to read (and comply) with the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Profile.png

Darn, that's depressing. Lol. Only kidding hopefully you all don't hackintosh in the nude.

I did add my build last night before posting. I don't think it saved. It's there now however.

Here you go. Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 213
Okay, somehting I just noticed. When the computer wakes from sleep, I end up with kind of jagged icons and blurred text but HDMI audio will work. However, if I select Nvidia graphics and restart(yes I know, normally you don't use Nvidia drivers for the gt710) I get perfect graphics but no HDMI audio.

Are you trying with a 4K TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back