i5 7200U
Graphics
HD 620, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I think this is the core forum to post this to, if not please let me know where it should go.

I currently have an HP 450 G4 running catalina and with the help from use hp-450-g4-opencore managed to switch from clover to opencore 0.6.2, I'm trying to update to OC 0.7.0 and have managed to get it to boot from a usb EFI to the login page, the usb mouse is working but the keyboard isn't. Additionally, the boot may have caused disk0 to get corrupted,used some spare disk space to create a 2nd EFI partition, may have; it seems strange that the boot caused the problem.

Any suggestions on why the keyboard isn't working, and also if it is possible to be the cause of the disk corruption?

Test EFI of Boot and OC attached.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Jim Ballantine

Attachments

• OC70_EFI-TEST.zip
    5 MB · Views: 57
I think this is the core forum to post this to, if not please let me know where it should go.

I currently have an HP 450 G4 running catalina and with the help from use hp-450-g4-opencore managed to switch from clover to opencore 0.6.2, I'm trying to update to OC 0.7.0 and have managed to get it to boot from a usb EFI to the login page, the usb mouse is working but the keyboard isn't. Additionally, the boot may have caused disk0 to get corrupted,used some spare disk space to create a 2nd EFI partition, may have; it seems strange that the boot caused the problem.

Any suggestions on why the keyboard isn't working, and also if it is possible to be the cause of the disk corruption?

Test EFI of Boot and OC attached.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Jim Ballantine
have moved to laptop support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back