Intel Core i5 6300HQ
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi.
Recently I installed OS X 10.10.3 to my HP ProBook 450 G1 (i5 4200M, HD4600, AR5B195). All works fine, but in iMessage and FaceTime get errors while login to my account. And in "About my Mac" i don't see serial number and model. In serial number: "Unknown", in model only "MacBook Pro". In clover serial number, UUID and other is true. I tried to update for 10.10.5. Updated without errors. After update FaceTime and iMessage works fine :headbang: Serial number and model is true. But not working battery status. In previous version it's working good, without patching DSDT. Only installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext.

What try to do for work?
I can't patch DSDT - while compile get about 3 errors and 20 warnings.

Hi.
Recently I installed OS X 10.10.3 to my HP ProBook 450 G1 (i5 4200M, HD4600, AR5B195). All works fine, but in iMessage and FaceTime get errors while login to my account. And in "About my Mac" i don't see serial number and model. In serial number: "Unknown", in model only "MacBook Pro". In clover serial number, UUID and other is true. I tried to update for 10.10.5. Updated without errors. After update FaceTime and iMessage works fine :headbang: Serial number and model is true. But not working battery status. In previous version it's working good, without patching DSDT. Only installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext.

What try to do for work?
I can't patch DSDT - while compile get about 3 errors and 20 warnings.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back