Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 2000 Laptop
Graphics
HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Been struggling with this laptop all day, I have done builds a few years ago but nothing for a while.
It's a Pentium b980 dual core processor, full UEFI support. Intel HD 3000 Graphics.
Installation has been attempted with Unibeast 6 efi build and have tried many different settings and configs but nothing has worked, either a get a panic and a reboot or it hangs at some point and wont continue. I have tried many guides and suggestions but am not used to clover at all.

attached is the output report from CPU-Z in hopes that the info will help.
I extracted the DSDT from my laptop using DSDT editor and have the DSDT.dsl file as well, if i try to compile it i get one error.

Attachments

• dsdt.dsl
    585.6 KB · Views: 107
  • HP 2000 LAPTOP INTEL HD 3000 INFO.txt
    41.2 KB · Views: 347
Been struggling with this laptop all day, I have done builds a few years ago but nothing for a while.
It's a Pentium b980 dual core processor, full UEFI support. Intel HD 3000 Graphics.
Installation has been attempted with Unibeast 6 efi build and have tried many different settings and configs but nothing has worked, either a get a panic and a reboot or it hangs at some point and wont continue. I have tried many guides and suggestions but am not used to clover at all.

attached is the output report from CPU-Z in hopes that the info will help.
I extracted the DSDT from my laptop using DSDT editor and have the DSDT.dsl file as well, if i try to compile it i get one error.

The B980 is not HD3000.
Not supported.
Note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back