Motherboard
HP 87C9 v34.27
CPU
Core i5-1135G7
Graphics
Intel Iris Xe
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Guys Out there. I'm a complete Beginner to Hackintosh. But a little bit of experience in handling the installation.

I'm having a HP Notebook and below are the Detailed Specification of it:

Model : HP 15-be002tx
Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Memory : 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Video Graphics : AMD Radeon™ R5 M430 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
Hard Drive : 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
Display : 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Keyboard : Full-size island-style keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Pointing Device : Synaptics Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
Wireless Connectivity : 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combo; WiDi
Network Interface : Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN

Everything was working fine as I expected, untill I did a Upgrade from macOS Sierra (10.12.6) to macOS Mojave (10.14.1 beta) using Clover (with the exact configuration that I have known) and macOS Sierra Bootable on a USB Thumb Drive.

Although, I tried Patching and Upgrading the compatible kext files with the help of DSDT Helper App, still the follwoing weren't fixed on macOS Mojave :

1. Ethernet didn't Show up in Network Settings, so that didn't work.
2. VoodooHDA didn't work as well, since the sound was too low and No VoodooHDA Settings was found in System Preferences.
3. Wifi and Bluetooth, I coundn't find a solution to make both of them work.
4. Display Brightness Adjusment using the Keyboard Keys wasn't possible.

So, guys out there! I beg you all, with a Hearty Thanks in advance. Please Kindly help me in Fixing the issues. I'm fed up, drained after referring to thousands of Tutorials and Methods listed out in many Source.

I failed to Configure the Perfectly working Clover with the Matching kext, I hope so. I even tried to Configure the Missing things with the help of HP ProBook Installer Tool and HP AIO Viettnam Tool, but nothing worked.

Somebody help me Please. I'm badly in need of macOS for iOS Develeopment Project and Android Studio Project.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello Guys Out there. I'm a complete Beginner to Hackintosh. But a little bit of experience in handling the installation.

I'm having a HP Notebook and below are the Detailed Specification of it:

Model : HP 15-be002tx
Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Memory : 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Video Graphics : AMD Radeon™ R5 M430 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
Hard Drive : 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
Display : 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Keyboard : Full-size island-style keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Pointing Device : Synaptics Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
Wireless Connectivity : 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combo; WiDi
Network Interface : Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN

Everything was working fine as I expected, untill I did a Upgrade from macOS Sierra (10.12.6) to macOS Mojave (10.14.1 beta) using Clover (with the exact configuration that I have known) and macOS Sierra Bootable on a USB Thumb Drive.

Although, I tried Patching and Upgrading the compatible kext files with the help of DSDT Helper App, still the follwoing weren't fixed on macOS Mojave :

1. Ethernet didn't Show up in Network Settings, so that didn't work.
2. VoodooHDA didn't work as well, since the sound was too low and No VoodooHDA Settings was found in System Preferences.
3. Wifi and Bluetooth, I coundn't find a solution to make both of them work.
4. Display Brightness Adjusment using the Keyboard Keys wasn't possible.

So, guys out there! I beg you all, with a Hearty Thanks in advance. Please Kindly help me in Fixing the issues. I'm fed up, drained after referring to thousands of Tutorials and Methods listed out in many Source.

I failed to Configure the Perfectly working Clover with the Matching kext, I hope so. I even tried to Configure the Missing things with the help of HP ProBook Installer Tool and HP AIO Viettnam Tool, but nothing worked.

Somebody help me Please. I'm badly in need of macOS for iOS Develeopment Project and Android Studio Project.

Thanks in Advance.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back