Contribute
Register

How to Use HDAEnabler module with Chimera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running a raid 0 boot drive. I can't seem to get hdmi audio working with the method in post 1.
After deleting HDAEnabler1.kext. And placing the HDAEnabler.dylib in the module folder And editing the /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Still no hdmi audio after rebuilding extension folder and reboot. I also tried editing the extra folders on the drivers making up the raid 0 boot drive as well. To match the drive that shows up in finder. After the reboot sound preference will show usb audio from my Cinema Display or not show any option at all..

Toleda, guys, We the people using Radeon r9 2080x for video production, can't go to 10.9.3 because it generates so many problems with our video cards, so we are stuck for now on 10.9.2

do these procedure (chimera 3. and Hdaenabler module) works in 10.92 or 10.9.1 ?

Thanks in advance

Toleda, im am absoletuly grateful of your work in the Sound department of Hackintoshes, you are a really god Heir of Taruga.

BUT, the questions is can chimera 3 and HDAenabler be used in 10.9.2?

i have been unable to make it work in my GA z77x UD5H Realtec 898 system, with EFI boot partition in 10.9.1 or 10.9.2, right now i had to go back to Chimera 2.23 (multibeast 6,2) and use dsdt free Realtec 898 to turn the audio on.

I tried this method on my ASROCK vision 3D, but it did not work
Am I missing something ?
Based on the info attached, no idea. Attach an IOReg/org.chameleon.Boot.plist with working audio and attach an IOReg/org.chameleon.Boot.plist with this method and no audio

Based on the info attached, no idea. Attach an IOReg/org.chameleon.Boot.plist with working audio and attach an IOReg/org.chameleon.Boot.plist with this method and no audio

Sorry about that, but could you explain how to get this IOReg file ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back