Contribute
Register

HOW to Update your existing Clover install ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

If you are booting UEFI then:
Download the package and open it. Install to your system drive. Select the following and other drivers you may need.
Then click install.

1548675467029.png

1548675433249.png

How can one find out which drivers to install?
I installed Clover with unibeast/multibeast, so I do not knwo what kind of choices to make with a new Clover install..
In the above example from trs96 I really have no knowledge about any of those uefi drivers..

How can one find out which drivers to install?
I installed Clover with unibeast/multibeast, so I do not knwo what kind of choices to make with a new Clover install..
In the above example from trs96 I really have no knowledge about any of those uefi drivers..
Those are the default UEFI drivers that are pre-selected with RehabMan's Clover. All you need to select are the following:

Screen Shot 2.jpg

Is it good practice to select UEFI drivers that are pertinent to your system to be installed as part of a Clover bootloader update, and do your existing drivers get overwritten/updated to the latest versions? I notice that there are options pre-selected for you such as "Install RC scripts on target volume." If I'm using AptioMemoryFix why would I need RC scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back