Contribute
Register

How to stop Facebook and other sites from tracking you

Motherboard
Aurus
CPU
Graphics
RX-580
Oh, yes! Social networks are watching us. Moreover, we are being monitored by all our equipment, our software and everything that surrounds us now. There's nothing we can do about it. Rather, accept it and use the situation for your personal benefit. For example, I found out what exactly people are interested in now and started my own business. Now various handmade products are very popular and I found craftsmen who are engaged in this and created a page on Instagram to sell these products. Of course, first I need to buy subscribers. But now the business brings a stable income.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Try not plugging anything into your wall outlets... ever.
Go off grid, generate your own solar electricity and live inside a Faraday cage like home.
That will deflect even the Satellite signals back into space.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
How to set up an anonymous Apple Device. This is some good info whether you use a Mac or a Hack.

I would really like to see Naomi get outside into the sunshine a bit. Terribly pale. She must be completely vitamin D deficient, staying in all day making her YT videos.

Last edited:

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56 (Bios flashed to 64)
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How to set up an anonymous Apple Device. This is some good info whether you use a Mac or a Hack.

I would really like to see Naomi get outside into the sunshine a bit. Terribly pale. She must be completely vitamin D deficient, staying in all day making her YT videos.

If I were hyper paranoid, I would just get a burner phone with burner SIM.

If I had to use an iPhone, I would get a used one off Craig's List and pay cash, swap in the burner SIM, and activate services using a gift card.

Never use wi-fi and turn off the phone when not in use or, at the very least, turn on airplane mode.