Geforce
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I've installed my hackintosh with multi beast, but as It's my first time it's not perfect. I've installed all my need applications and data. Now I want to remove all the hackinosh files, DST etc, to use this mac os x installation on a real mac computer and also to be able to redo a better hacintoshonization later on.

So Is there a way to remove all the mackintosh stuff, and get back a perfect clean OS.

(I think there's more than to remove the extra folder ?, for instance where the DSDT goes ?)

Thanks

FMPvince said:
Hi,

I've installed my hackintosh with multi beast, but as It's my first time it's not perfect. I've installed all my need applications and data. Now I want to remove all the hackinosh files, DST etc, to use this mac os x installation on a real mac computer and also to be able to redo a better hacintoshonization later on.

So Is there a way to remove all the mackintosh stuff, and get back a perfect clean OS.

(I think there's more than to remove the extra folder ?, for instance where the DSDT goes ?)

Thanks

Just wipe the drive as usual in Windows when installing. It is NOT going to work if you just delete a folder out of the OS to whatever notions you have of "clean OS". Just format the drive. :crazy:

Thanks but I don't want to wipe the OS, It took me hours to setup the OS and many Apss I installed. I just need to know where and what the hackintosh files went, so I can delete them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back