3. LC
  4. Performa
  5. Power Mac
  6. PowerBook
  7. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry, I tried to google a lot before posted this question:
My iMac stopped working suddenly with completly installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and lot of graphic application and open work. This web is full of guides how to install new OS X to a compatible PC, but is there some guide how to get in work again the existing Mac OS X on a compatible HW? It is sufficient to me, to start the old Mac OS X disk as the second disk in PC and let some kind of multiboot start from other disk. Thanks for your kindly response. Josef

Sorry, I tried to google a lot before posted this question:
My iMac stopped working suddenly with completly installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and lot of graphic application and open work. This web is full of guides how to install new OS X to a compatible PC, but is there some guide how to get in work again the existing Mac OS X on a compatible HW? It is sufficient to me, to start the old Mac OS X disk as the second disk in PC and let some kind of multiboot start from other disk. Thanks for your kindly response. Josef
Mmmm that OSX is not supported with Clover, so you should take a look on old threads...

You could buy a used/refurbished HP 8200 SFF and boot your Snow Leopard drive by using an iBoot CD.
Here's a guide for how you would do that:

Here are some 8200s available on Ebay that have a core i5 CPU.

You can also find these with the i7-2600 for not a lot more money.

You will need a graphics card that is snow leopard compatible.
Try the Nvidia GT210 or the Nvidia GS8400

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IO2YKHY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00498305G/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back