- Dec 10, 2010
- Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
- RX 6600 XT
- Mobile Phone
You can download OpenCore 0.7.8 from Acidanthera and Dortania, where there is a short message by vit9696.
- Documented a bug on some Intel Visual BIOS (e.g. Intel NUC) whereby if any boot option refers to a path on a USB drive, then that is the only boot option shown when any USB drive is inserted. A solution is proposed.
- Updated SIP disable default value: OpenCore uses 0x27F while csrutil disable sets 0x7F on macOS Big Sur and Monterey and 0x77 on Catalina.
- AudioDxe: Fixed bug (introduced in 0.7.7) not disabling unused channels.
- OpenCanopy: Fixed crash on no mouse support in password verify.
- OpenLinuxBoot: Added support for .contentFlavour and .contentDetails files and other updates and improvements.
- Ocvalidate: Warn on insecure DmgLoading (Disabled or Any) with SecureBootModel non-Disabled (it causes critical error in runtime).
- AirportBrcmFixup 2.1.4 (Added boot-arg and property brcmfx-delay to better support Monterey and other improvements)
- AppleALC 1.6.9 (Added or updated codecs: ALC897, ALCS1220A. ALC294, ALC1220 and other improvements)
- FeatureUnlock 1.0.6 (Refactored code files, improved performance during patching, added Universal Control unlocking only in 12.3 beta for now)
- Lilu 1.6.0 (Improvements)
- RestrictEvents 1.0.7 (Fixed detecting CPU core count on Intel CPU with altered topology)
- WhateverGreen 1.5.7 (Fixed maximum backlight level on Ice Lake IGPUs).